see

phoenixclan.biz

or

dgdn.net
take seat, shut up, script - have fun

Cat
Forumer

Post by Cat »

Aye tis sad news Mabuse, but Ken was full of life so maybe we should have a wake for him............I know he is watching us all and I can smile, as I feel Ken's presence and spirit. So don't cry, remember all the good things he gave to us all over the years. Ken we love you! :wub:

Cat
Forumer

Post by Cat »

I as well as the rest, miss Ken very badly.........a wake was the idea of Elite Raider's & mine, since Ken loved being alive and enjoying every moment of it; he also never looked on his illness as Un-beatable, he was gonna beat it one way or another. That was the way Ken was, he would NOT give up! He fought bravely for three years and until he couldn't type really good any more he gave us his All.............Now it's time for us to show him that his memory, his love of life, anything we got from him, will be passed on to others..........I also am here for his family if they need me..............Rest in peace dear friend.

Kova
Forumer

Post by Kova »

What dreadful news :( :( :(

I have no words to say what I feel, Ken was a good friend, and I am desolated, so sad, I cannot believe it :(. At least he has stopped suffering now, if that is any kind of consolation.

I think as one of the founder fathers of the Tonto Clan, perhaps we at aiscripters, could do some kind of memorial to him, although few days have already passed and it seems too late; but we only found out now!!

My more deeply felt conmiserations to Rosa and his children. Les acompano en el sentimiento y les mando mi mas sentido pesame. Un abrazo para todos.

Ken, I'll never forget you, my friend.

Begonia