Pharaon AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Re: Pharaon AI

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Oh. I haven't seen it performing in maps with ele or rhinos yet, but the lions show up quite often in Arabia, unfortunately. I'm pretty sure you will kill those bugs at some point. GL and thx for the good work.

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

I think to defend yourself, you'd better group your skirmisher under the tower and stay there until you have more than the enemy, instead of trying to kill units or place yourself under the cu. I've seen the horde, promi and barbarian do it
Attachments
pharaon vs maiar.rar
(419.13 KiB) Downloaded 387 times

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated !

=> Pharaon - Official version for DE, which will play Davis Cup V | Final stage round 1
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Thanks mate! I was looking forward to playing with this one.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

A new version : Pharaon can now play LN !
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Thanks man. Is this verson suitable for DE?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Yes Felipe, every new version of Pharaon will be compatible with DE. Tribal_warrior is compatible too for now ;)

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Yeahh!!! Thanks mate. This is great work. I think you should upload both in the mods section of DE. There is a Pharaon one up there but it is not up to date

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

small update fixing issues in WK/DE : " heavy-eagle-warrior " was not used when requiered to count the eagle-warrior-line. ri-elite-eagle-warrior couldn't be researched ! same issue with ygg, odette and tribal...

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Pharaon needed a small update. That's done ! :ph34r: