Snippets

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
arandi
Forumer

Re: Snippets

Post by arandi »

Oh no, more ranged units AIs incoming ;)

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

Gj :dance
in ranged micro missing

(defconst goal "xy")

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Alright, reuploaded again, fixing more mistakes and adding a new script from Marathon! :dance I decided to start numbering these for you guys because of how many mistakes I've missed and thanks Kunyi for pointing out the missing defconsts for the goals :head :rolleyes:
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

I added the sheep claim and the first houses to "my" Mangudai AI and I love the sheep claim <3. The second house gets placed but the dumb vill next to it ignores it and moves else where. Need to unnoobyfy a bit more probably :lol:
Thanks MrElephant for setting me up ofc :rolleyes:
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

Randomly thinking about what snippets would be great to have for a lazy noob.
- Retreat from TC, tower, castle
The ranged mirco snippet has that for TC and towers, but not for castles and well its for ranged micro ofc.

- Vill defense vs rams
It often bothers me to see when a (lonely) ram attacks a TC or tower and the vills auto-garrison into TC, being idle and ineffective vs the ram, while some good AIs let them hop out and make short work of the ram.

I think these snippets also can serve as a help to understand how this scripting can be done, ideally lowering the barrier to more complex parts and leaving room for improvements, so people are encouraged to pick up from there.
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.