The Horde

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
THE RULER
Guru

Re: The Horde

Post by THE RULER »

the Britons play an interesting strategy and it is perfectly balanced ! I'm far away from this.
The first time I really have to fear them.
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

hawkaoclh
Forumer

Post by hawkaoclh »

Can it attack earlier and more frequently in hardest? Just for some human players who want to have more challenges.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

hawkaoclh wrote:Can it attack earlier and more frequently in hardest? Just for some human players who want to have more challenges.
Well, I didn't spend much time for testing hardest, I admit. I did some improvements for hardest today, I will release it on sunday. The frequency of the attacks depends mostly on how much military the enemys have.
THE RULER wrote:the Britons play an interesting strategy and it is perfectly balanced ! I'm far away from this.
The first time I really have to fear them.
Tested once against you today with britons and yours won. Yours had two forward towers and with some villagers to shoot inside and I lost too many xbows.

THE RULER
Guru

The Horde's Britons

Post by THE RULER »

shit of coincidences on Arabia.. I've never won ! should has been the Murray match lol
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

MuRRay Jnr
Waheguru

Post by MuRRay Jnr »

I've never won ! should has been the Murray match lol
srsly. integity is one well scripted ai. u cant juuuust win a match.
cheers,
murrayj

my current attempt at scripting, avarice ai

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Some improvement for hardest difficulty as requested above.

Don't use this one for the AOKH AI ladder. There are several untested changes and but I promised to upload something today.

Edit: Attachment removed, it was crap due to me missing a not in a #load-if-defined. :head
Last edited by Archon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Don't use this one for the AOKH AI ladder. There are several untested changes and but I promised to upload something today.
Okay.
shit of coincidences on Arabia.. I've never won ! should has been the Murray match lol
I hope my script will someday be good enough to beat The Horde, if it ever sees daylight.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Had to update it again as 2.11c had a terrible bug. :head Hopefully this version reacts better to enemy units.

Leif, you may use this one for ladder. :)
Attachments
The Horde 2.11d.zip
(31.83 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

I'll make sure to add it.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Only a few minor tweaks for scandinavia. I want to enter it with Huns and Goths for the scandinavia tournament.

Good Luck to all other participants.

This update may also be used for the AOKH AI ladder.
Attachments
The Horde_Scandi.zip
(31.85 KiB) Downloaded 304 times