[1.0c / UP-1.1] Tlamacazqui - 15 July 2012 [Random-Civ]

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
LightTree
Waheguru

Re: [1.0c / UP-1.1] Tlamacazqui - 15 July 2012 [Random-Civ]

Post by LightTree »

Ok, but does he want his AI to be super-setting prepared? Because we can only apply that logic if yes :).

Anyway, RM with water is clearly more popular than DM or Kingcide (online), from what I can observe from recorded games....

We are clearly lacking on the water department, which is a natural area of AoC games and it should, imho, be the natural 2nd step of any common AI....

My 2 cents as always :).

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

JD, a very smart scripter once told me that Tlama should go pikes instead of eagles.

I know you're not in the counter game but going pikes is the only way tlama has a chance against an opponent that is going light cavalry

Not only that but pikeman are trash and monks are not, it would be more eco friendly to go pikes rather than eagles in imp (as well as working for non-mesos)

That's all I have to say for you atm ;)
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

Wow, this script is so old now! :blink:
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.