Barbarian v2.18

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Barbarian v2.18

Post by Promiskuitiv »

With new AI powerhouses/rivals such as Immortal, Rehoboam and several others I'm really hoping a Barbarian update is becoming more likely. :devil

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Has anyone heard from II2N recently?
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

I guess the strongest AI now is Jester, at least at random civ and map.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Jester ? What is this AI ? in random map best and strongest AI - barbarian, promi, and my ai - gamesgod =)
Developer of GamesGod AI

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

kingdomzz wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:46 pm
Jester ? What is this AI ? in random map best and strongest AI - barbarian, promi, and my ai - gamesgod =)
Jester is the Tournament version of Forthwind by Screamingkoos.
https://forums.aiscripters.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4097
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Ah Forthwind, understand :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

GamesGod wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:46 pm
Barbarian is the strongest AI overall unless you include the fact that she can't quite play all civs yet.

Promi is the strongest AI overall if you include the fact that she can play all civs.

Rehoboam is the strongest AI if we are just talking about with picked civ and Arabia 1v1.

You are correct that GamesGod can play multiple maps. However, there are other AIs (such as Barbarian and Promi) that can also play multiple maps but they are also stronger than GamesGod.

P.S. If you really want to innovate, make GamesGod really good at migration maps. Because AIs really struggle with them. However, that's a REAL challenge because the hard-coded AoE2 programming language makes AIs struggle with them a lot! You may have to invest millions into machine learning for AoE2 first :rofl
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

halcyon88 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:32 am
Rehoboam is the strongest AI if we are just talking about with picked civ and Arabia 1v1.
:rofl
Strongest? U joke? :lol:
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

GamesGod wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:35 am
halcyon88 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:32 am
:rofl
Strongest? U joke? :lol:
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

Ariota
Forumer

Barbarian v2.18 for v1.6 game data (voobly)

Post by Ariota »

Barbarian is by far the best AI. Could someone please update it to play the last 11 civs that came with aoe 2 DE for

v1.6 game data on voobly: https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1533/v16-Game-Data (this data mod is AOE 2 DE) ???

Thanks in advance.