Promi 2.10

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Re: Promi 2.08

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Felipe_EL_Guapo wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:29 pm
I noticed that when the games start, Promi firstly prioritises sheep instead of houses, so there is a little delay there. If the sheep are seen, then the villagers immediately go for them and then realise they need houses. If the sheep aren't seen, then, they wait for a few seconds and then they build a house.
In addition to that, when starting the game as Mayans, Promi idles the extra villager Mayan bonus gives for a second. I don't know about the Chineese yet though. Nothing big but still inefficient :huh: :lol:

kunyi
Guru

Re: Promi 2.08

Post by kunyi »

ty
(you got Houses bug at start on PIDM DE, extreme ai too, start with military buildings than after houses, lost many time and poped ) ( target-focus player bug maybe idk, i realized this on DE extreme AI around 2-4weeks ago, but still)

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Promi 2.09

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thank you Kunyi, i will fix it in the next version!

Very busy days, but i've just updated Promi to v2.09.
Mainly improving TC placement on the LandNomad map as well as the first lumbercamp timing on the Dustbowl map.
Creator of Promi.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Promiskuitiv wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm
Mainly improving TC placement on the LandNomad map as well as the first lumbercamp timing on the Dustbowl map.
So no quality of life improvements for more standard game modes?

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

Aynshtaynn wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:07 pm
Promiskuitiv wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:57 pm
So no quality of life improvements for more standard game modes?
Promi is literally the DE default AI, it has far more quality of life shit than any other AI in existence. That's probably the main thing he's worked on, as his day job, for the past 2 years. Personally I'm glad he can finally focus on the competitive side of things again!

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Aleph wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:31 pm
Promi is literally the DE default AI, it has far more quality of life shit than any other AI in existence. That's probably the main thing he's worked on, as his day job, for the past 2 years. Personally I'm glad he can finally focus on the competitive side of things again!
Yes yes definitely, Promi is an awesome AI already by itself! I just wanted to ask if there was a difference between 2.08 and 2.09 versions besides LN and Dustbowl. I definitely agree with you and personally, I'm so happy that he is able to work on Promi AI as well as DE. :jump

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: Promi 2.10

Post by Promiskuitiv »

There are usually at least QoL improvements contained in each update as well. :)
I often get ideas for small tweaks and implement them, it's the same for this update where i'm testing certain smaller changes (to specific BOs).
Submitted Promi 2.10 for the next games of the AIScripters Championship. :)
Creator of Promi.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Swami

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Thanks for the new Promi. Will you be able to help me with the query I asked to you by PM?

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

There's a problem about taunt 250. Even in AI only game, the players apart from the one you're supposed to control don't report the strategy they'll use. Even the ally players, they just send blank message in the chat