Fire - beta 2

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
kram1138
Guru

Re: Fire - beta 2

Post by kram1138 »

This version only plays UP. Havent bothered making it compatible with 1.0c because i am in a large rush for the tourny.
PostCount.Add(1);

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

Downloaded. ;)
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Update.
PostCount.Add(1);

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Just saying that i have been very busy in the last month or so, and i havent even once touched this, or any other of my ais, but i plan to very shortly resume work on it.
PostCount.Add(1);

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Well, i have been busy with work and school lately but i am going to restart scripting again, so you can expect an update to Mire and work on Fire restarted... once my computer problems have been resolved.

My comp has been running incredibly slowly for some reason or another, so i am either going to get a new one, or start using linux, though im not sure how AoC will work on that(i have used linux before, and successfully ran AoC with Cheat engine).
PostCount.Add(1);

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

I use Linux, no problems.
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

kram1138
Guru

Post by kram1138 »

Just for those who were wondering what i have been up to, here is another update on the progress, which is practically none. I have ideas, but have just been short on time all summer. So, i have decided that i will not start until the UP 1.1 is officially unleashed at which point i will continue the work and script solely for UP, as most people do.
PostCount.Add(1);

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

kram1138 wrote:Just for those who were wondering what i have been up to, here is another update on the progress, which is practically none. I have ideas, but have just been short on time all summer. So, i have decided that i will not start until the UP 1.1 is officially unleashed at which point i will continue the work and script solely for UP, as most people do.
time to test fire x fire,

lets see who's the hottest one :D
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Last active:
Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:50 am

maybe the scripter of this fire has another account and wants to up this fire

I hopped to see some fire_works, but got this error
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

fake fire