[UP]The Khante v3

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Finaldeath
Guru

Re: [UP]The Khante v3

Post by Finaldeath »

Yeah, that SN really needs to be always set, well worth using that SN all the time to be honest except if there is very little in the way of walls you've detected.
Finaldeath

Writing a set of tutorials - My own AI is super secret development!

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

I included it in a 4v4 Team Game with various scripts. It managed to pull off a good Krush even with Koreans. Its aggressive strategies are very dangerous.

In mid castle age it could renew camps earlier or instead drop a third TC. But the real problem that cost his team the game was an error when it decided to save for imperial age, but never build a second castle age building besides a monastery, so it had tons of resources but went idle. :(

Campeador
Waheguru

Post by Campeador »

I like this AI, which has given me an idea to implement in my next script. That thing to delay gold mining to get more early food and wood to accelerate flushes is really interesing. I did it for scout rushes but not for infantry/archers.

I've found a mistake. You started gold mining without to build a mine camp, losing villager seconds and eco power. I think that you should delay it until (dropsite-min-distance gold <= BUILDING-DROP-DISTANCE).

Apart from that. I've played it a few times as a human player, being smashed by your creature with no mercy. B)

makruiten
Forumer

Post by makruiten »

Is this the same as "The Khanate" (notice the extra 'a') in AoFE?

Alevo1
Guru

Post by Alevo1 »

makruiten wrote:Is this the same as "The Khanate" (notice the extra 'a') in AoFE?
I believe it is!

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

The Khanate of the AoFE test version Cysion posted in chat today still gets stuck in castle age, missing a second building to go imp. It was Italians in pocket and did a krush before it boomed, maybe this helps to find the bugs.

offwo
Guru

Post by offwo »

Bugfix
Attachments
Bugfix.zip
(27.32 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

offwo
Guru

Post by offwo »

Some adjustements for lower difficulties, do not bother redownloading.
Attachments
The Khanate v4.zip
(27.39 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

The spanish archer flush doesn't switch their unit and keeps training archers only in imperial age. Also saracens and indians sometimes train light cavalry only in late castle age and throughout all imperial age, while no enemy had monks.

offwo
Guru

Post by offwo »

Archon wrote:The spanish archer flush doesn't switch their unit and keeps training archers only in imperial age. Also saracens and indians sometimes train light cavalry only in late castle age and throughout all imperial age, while no enemy had monks.
The first is an unfortunate consequence of not making civ-spefific strategies (which I am in the process of doing now, as they are other lols like that), and the second is delibrate as it allows raiding to be done easily with all units of the same speed will arrive at camps at the same time.

New update:
- Drush + fc strategies for: aztecs, celts, franks, huns.
- Pocket on water will not just idle, although it won't be as good.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added escrow for some important techs.
- Added researching of "useless techs" lategame.
- Fights trashwars in 1v1 (or when all ally markets destroyed) properly.