The_Unknown v2.21

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
offwo
Guru

The_Unknown v2.21

Post by offwo »

Settings:
Version: 1.5 or later (contact me for earlier versions)
Game Type: RM(quite weak), WR(strong), DM(ok)
Pop: 200+
Map: Any, prefers land maps, can't really play migration (tries trade cog spam)
Civ: Random, supports FE with 1.5 installed.

Taunts:
250 (most civs) - Tells current strategy
249 (all civs) - Tells resource numbers
31 (all civs) - Attack-nows with high military numbers, launches TSA with low military numbers.
222 (all civs) - Launches TSA.
3-6: Send resources as requested. Please don't abuse this too greedily in your AI, or I will manually filter your AI out from receiving any resources (*cough* Promi *cough*). Note that the AI will auto-send resources to allies in the lategame.
38: If sling strategy is enabled, will redirect sling to that player.
48: Will send this to any non-barbarian AIs receiving sling. If your AI supports the barbarian slinging system, please tell me (it will communicate via goals instead)
Attachments
Unknown 2.22.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 451 times
Last edited by offwo on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:35 am, edited 15 times in total.
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

samoer
Swami

Re: The_Unknown

Post by samoer »

........It seems that it will be very strong because u have a long time no update.

Campeador
Waheguru

Post by Campeador »

Well, keep in mind that Offwo has more things to do in his life and he's not paid by his AI scripting tasks.

Offwo, I'll test your new AI. Just for curiostiy, what maps and settings can it play?

samoer
Swami

Post by samoer »

Campeador wrote:Well, keep in mind that Offwo has more things to do in his life and he's not paid by his AI scripting tasks.

Offwo, I'll test your new AI. Just for curiostiy, what maps and settings can it play?
The same with the The Khanate,U can find here:http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/foru ... 40898,0,30.
I know it is for interest. <_< Don't always think I come here to make trouble. I just want the strong AI to play 4v4 games.
Or mi poor English let u think so?OK,I will only download and enjoy.

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

I think Campeador just meant that a scripter taking a long time to update usually means they're not scripting during that time, so don't take it as an attack but a reply to your original comment.
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

offwo
Guru

Post by offwo »

It plays random civ, land maps. Only strong on celts/aztecs/goths/vikings.

The mysterious post is because it's still a little bit buggy at the moment and was only uploading this for a friend (and for the ladder if I suddenly disappear), so would prefer if people didn't test it seriously yet.

Celts/aztecs do beat horde and barbarian a lot of the time though :)
those hackers are just idiots, i spit on them :lol: - Mabuse

Campeador
Waheguru

Post by Campeador »

UnfairestEel wrote:I think Campeador just meant that a scripter taking a long time to update usually means they're not scripting during that time, so don't take it as an attack but a reply to your original comment.
UnfairestEel has understood me well. B)

Unknown tested. It's a very good AI, Offwo. Your 16:27 is a great castle time and your strat is well thought and developed. The only things that see that you can improve are:
- 2 instant houses can be fine if your villagers don't find instant sheep. But your third instant house can delay your initial camps with no need.
- It's a good idea to disable villager queues when you have almost 500 F and you want to accelerate feudal transition, but if you want to train a few more anyway because you are preparing a FC then you could wait to train all of them but the last to disable training queue.
- You'd improve your castle time even more if you sent two villagers to build the blacksmith. In both tests you had enough resources to junp to castle before to finish it.

In any case, I'll have to learn a lot of things from your AI. Crusade is much worse with FC strategies. B)

samoer
Swami

Post by samoer »

:danceBut I mean offwo200 have a long time to improve his AI,no mean attack him....Or we speak in different ways,so prone to misunderstanding.

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

Yeah lets leave it at that ;)
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.