=◬= Illuminati AI =◬=

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
halcyon88
Swami

Re: =◬= Illuminati AI =◬=

Post by halcyon88 »

Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you for your very thorough and exciting answer!

It's okay with regards to a time frame ... I'd rather wait a bit longer and have it done properly anyway :D :dance

Yes, when the AI scripting and tournaments is fully moved to WK that will be excellent ... as I only play WK and all the other tournaments are WK!
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

samoer
Swami

Post by samoer »

I'm waiting for the WK version too.

marathon
Waheguru

Post by marathon »

I ran a 4v4 test vs Maiar on a walled map. Illuminati won easily. But it never took armor ups for jannies or hand cannons (Turkish or Teutonic ones).

As for WK support, I get it that research order is an issue, but you could just put some existing strategies on new civs. Even if they ignore battle elephants, they would still be able to beat many good AIs. Just make sure to modify your skirms counting since imperial skirms are not accounted. I simply did

Code: Select all

(or (unit-type-count-total skirmisher-line < X)(unit-type-count-total imperial-skirmisher < x))
, since the only case you will have something from both units is if you have converted some.

Also you could use (up-research-status XXXX != research-available) for some researches that may mess plans (such as Malay missing even second cavalry armor). If you have done some researches and the next one isnt available, you could skip it this way.

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Aleph wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:21 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAz5b3rFn2Q
Oh my god Aleph, what the hell :rofl
I thought it was a legitimate update, or at least some news about Illuminati :lol: :head

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Aleph wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:48 am
It is a massive overhaul though, to the point of potentially revolutionising the entire AI metagame.
Just saw this; now I wanna know what it was :(
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets