TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL 7.9 uploaded :

- Fixed issues for water maps. Galley couldn't explore properly due to some bugs with sns. It now can find the opponent and train boats accordingly to what does the opponent. Tribal might transport units as expected.

- Fixed issues with ranged units trying to cross hard paths when moving in the direction of the opponent.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

WoW. Tribal playing water maps is a huge update.

Thanks for the update Esty!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

You're welcome Venomus :)

Btw, just a small update to help tribal building its castle-age building on islands. It sometimes can't, due to the lake of space. I also prevent Tribal to keep building farms when it does have a lot of food. This also might help to keep space on small areas.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Hi Esty!

I found a bug with tribal that flood the chat with "Can't reach the point" in Nomad. No idea what is the problem.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Oh ! Venomus, it is a debug chat, related to a rule which forces to cross a large forest. Can you confirm that this message appeared while tribal had a troop of ranged units ?

btw, another small update :
- I eventually tested tribal on DE ; i noticed and fixed an issue freezing ranged units while fighting
- Few more details fixed for water maps.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Yeah. I see freeze ranged units sometimes. And a rare bug that makes tribal to build a lot of markets. For now only that.

Thank you for the fixes and work :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated :
- military can handle castles (no more suicides)
- ibex is added to the animals tribal can lure
- villagers will attack rams as expected in DE (like it would do in UP)
- and more small details

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

I love your AIs. Not because anything special that they do in-game, all of them are special in their own rights, but because the code is so simple. I noticed when I checked up Tribal's code. I can configure rules to my needs and inspect the codes to learn with a slow, inefficient, but very fun way. Thank you for doing what you're doing.
I don't know if Tribal is meant to play Post-imp DM, but gets confused if does so, and gets housed at low pop.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated !

Now tribal can train battle-elephants in DE and Anti_tribal can gather its units inside of its military buildings !

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Esty wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:18 pm
Updated !

Now tribal can train battle-elephants in DE and Anti_tribal can gather its units inside of its military buildings !
I assume this particular update doesn't affect UP version, am I right?