TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
MightyRecon
Forumer

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by MightyRecon »

Esty wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:29 am
MightyRecon wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:47 am
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but I haven't been able to efficiently test Tribal yet because it has a weird bug when trying to advance through ages.

I have tested Tribal on all vanilla civs, and 80% of the matches it will say:

Canceling training to advance to feudal age

There will be a villager training cancel but it will just make a new one instantly after its canceled causing it to instantly loop.

Anyways, not sure if this is a bug or a human error by me in some way. But nonetheless I really love Odette just wish I could use these together.
Hi, This is strange. I just tested tribal in a 4v4 and none of the players had this issue. What settings are you using ? Tribal is supposed to play in low resources at start and difficulty "extreme" if on DE / difficulty "Hard" if AOC.
Definitive Edition
The settings I'm using are:
2v2v2v2
Starting Age Dark
Final Age Imperial
200 Population
Map Arabia
Extreme Difficulty
Low resources
Conquest

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx MightyRecon, for having detected this bug.
The probleme was related to the 2v2v... settings :
When there are more than 2 teams in game, Tribal is supposed to switch its build order to make more villagers in dark age, for a faster castle-age time. I had to prevent some rules to trigger in this situation.

The problem is fixed.

cheers
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

ssdestroyer
Forumer

Post by ssdestroyer »

the newest version cant be played on wk version, it said : rule too long

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

ssdestroyer wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 am
Sorry about it.
I fixed it, Tribal might work again in AOC / WK
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

ssdestroyer
Forumer

Post by ssdestroyer »

sorry for late replay, it fixed in lastest update. Thank you

But i have another problem , the tribal warriors have negative starting resources when played on map that not arabia or arena type
Esty wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:37 pm
ssdestroyer wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:39 am
Sorry about it.
I fixed it, Tribal might work again in AOC / WK

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Yes, I also encountered initial debt. When I use maps with some water bodies and maps made by other players, even modified Arab maps have initial debt

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

It may also have debt issues with each upgrade age later on, which I haven't observed further. This issue still needs to be confirmed

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Issue fixed !
Very weird : a rule containing (disable-self) was triggered twice, making the negative cc-add-resources executed x2, this when the map selected was neither arabia nor arena. It makes nosens to me. Btw, i found the way to fix it, fortunately.
Btw, AIs here are designed for difficulty hard in AOC/WK and difficulty extreme in DE. Thx for having caught the bug for difficulty hardest ;)