TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors (new AI)

Post by Esty »

Than you Archon for your complete feedback !

I'l try to use all those information to keep working.

This morning i worked on escrows to give a priority in the upgrades of imperial armies. (paladins/ unique unit Ups / arbs ) I corrected some bugs too, like the fact my flanks going one archery-range for a faster castle made the barracks only when having reached feudal :blink:

So 3TC boom can be stronger than a 4TC BOOM ? Didn't know.
And i think that, in fact, mining so much stone to build a castle early in castle age is not that good. :unsure:

Thk again, i appreciate your help :)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

"So 3TC boom can be stronger than a 4TC BOOM ? Didn't know."

i think the 3 tc boom can be faster than 4 tc not stronger ( example with rusher civ - vik ,jap,byz,brit etc - you can go faster imperial with lower vills nuber, becuz you dont need big eco for upgrades in imp, but with some civs maybe slower, but stronger the 4-6 tc boom-(korean,mongol,saracen etc)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New update of my AI !

New strategies :

AS FLANK
- Drush
- Risky Fast castle archer-rush
(Flush skirmishers/archers is maintained)

AS POCKET
- Aztek/mayan/britons/japanese - castle-archer-rush
- Knight-rush
(Boom is maintained but will be selected occasionaly)

Now there is a better interaction between my AI teaming with the use of taunts "222" & "31" :P
Flank will focus on an asking for help to his closest ally. It workes fine in 4v4 at least. In 3v3, the pocket will be really busy <_<

I wanna work on my build-order a bite more (especially for the boom thing) for some more efficient results but it is starting to go in a good shape...
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Downloaded, thanks! :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I just reupload with some small modifications, and one very important specification concerning the "drush" file. I didn't already notify the source of the script (juggernaut/unfairsteel) ! all my apologies... I just had an heart-attack when i noticed that fail !

TheLightEmpire1
Forumer

Post by TheLightEmpire1 »

Strong AI :D

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New update of my AI !

-Bug fixed concerning the non-stop "deleting villagers/making villagers" which ruined my imperial economy <_<
-More lumber camps can be built in post imperial to maintain the wood gathering after 100 minutes game
-micro-army codes changed for a more efficient ability in fighting / retreating. The Horde AI was my reference.
-Scout in dark-age will flee opponent's TCs
-Villagers will garison to kill opponent's scout
-small changes in economy stuffs
-Strategies adapted for Flanks and pockets in MAP ARENA : no more drush or flush :)

I want now to make my AI able to play nomad... Already tried but its harder than what i expected :head

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Doesn't seem to prioritize certain upgrades quickly (specifically pockets and their knights and flushing) where chain barding and fletching is important.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hello,
Yeah i know. I am working on a new version including upgrades priorities, which is a small part : The most of this update will consist in modifying my script to make it my own, step by step. It will take a bit long, that's why i dont post regularly...
I already deleted many of my script which was useless/badly used. TRiBaL is actually a draft full of codes unappropriated lol

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Nice to hear that you're still at it, i'd gladly test your next version but take your time. :)