TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

this is true :)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Just a normal Arabia game in DE where I get error

File: Tribal_Warrior/imperial-age upgrades with escrow.per2
Line 7081: ERR2005: invalid identifier: ERR2004: Missing identifier: eagle-counter-unit

Edit: Weirdly enough, it also breaks some other AIs, but not all, Naga and Rehoboam are the one I've seen. It doesn't affect Immortal, DE AI and Barbie. When I kick Tribal Warriors and start the game with same exact settings, the 2 AIs that were previously broken start playing normally.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Which civ was Tribal playing? It's possible that Tribal can't play some of the new DLC civs.

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

I forgor 💀

I'll check again later.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Tribal UPDATED
I fixed a bug which appeared on DE, breaking its hit and run. I could'nt let it broken... Now tribal can play its best again on DE, like it would do in the original version of the game !
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Small update
Same than what i did for Odette : Tribal can now handle an ennemy trushing. Unfortunately the code did exist for AOC but wasn't adapted to DE <_<

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Just updated the newest version of tribal after few changes, regarding the current tourney.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Wasn't happy with tribal's behaviour against trushs. I eventually fixed it for good.
New update...

MightyRecon
Forumer

Post by MightyRecon »

Hello, I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but I haven't been able to efficiently test Tribal yet because it has a weird bug when trying to advance through ages.

I have tested Tribal on all vanilla civs, and 80% of the matches it will say:

Canceling training to advance to feudal age

There will be a villager training cancel but it will just make a new one instantly after its canceled causing it to instantly loop.

Anyways, not sure if this is a bug or a human error by me in some way. But nonetheless I really love Odette just wish I could use these together.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

MightyRecon wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:47 am
Hello, I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but I haven't been able to efficiently test Tribal yet because it has a weird bug when trying to advance through ages.

I have tested Tribal on all vanilla civs, and 80% of the matches it will say:

There will be a villager training cancel but it will just make a new one instantly after its canceled causing it to instantly loop.

Anyways, not sure if this is a bug or a human error by me in some way. But nonetheless I really love Odette just wish I could use these together.
Hi, This is strange. I just tested tribal in a 4v4 and none of the players had this issue. What settings are you using ? Tribal is supposed to play in low resources at start and difficulty "extreme" if on DE / difficulty "Hard" if AOC.