TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Esty,
I haven't had time to play tg with Tribal, but I have tested the last one against the master piece (MP) 6.2. MP won about 5 out of 7 games but they were performing quite similar.
One BIG issue existing in both versions is the stubbornness trying to build a front tower when getting overwhelmed, but too late when the enemy is on its ass, resulting in many many civilian casualties trying to build it. I think building that tower earlier, maybe as soon as detected enemy superiority after having to retreat, would make a big difference in the outcome.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Felipe.
I got a new version, the 7.1 actually uploaded. It was released 4 days ago, just before the semi final of the Davis cup vs Barbie.
Not sure u got it.
The coordination is better between flanks and pockets.
cheers
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

arnold88
Forumer

Post by arnold88 »

Getting better each time. Thanks

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Ohhh I just used the 7.0. Will let you know when I run the 7.1. Thanks!

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

This is the master piece I was waiting for!!! Better than 6.2.
I also run it against Maiar, who defeated it, but the performance was much better than 7.0
Sorry for not attaching the games. I need to find them and I'm in a rush, but will leave some comments from what I saw if can help.

-The issue with suicide villagers insisting in building a defensive tower when the enemy is already there seems to be fixed for most cases. However, I could still watched a game against Maiar when happened again.
-Tribal was very close to win an ara vs against Maiar but its delayed its attack in castle age when was superior.
-Tribal seems to struggle against catapults. Knights tend to ignore them or run away too quickly before destroying them. Would be great if you can target them as a priority with cavalry.
-In dark age it lets too much deer to decay. Sustracting one villager from berries and assign it to dead deer could help to reduce waste of food since berries doesn't expire.
-Post imperial: Tribal doesn't build markets at the farther corners.
I hope this can help.
Thank you so much for the version. We are beating the 4 barbarians pretty easily now. Good luck!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx Felipe for ur great comments !
I fixed the part related to the defensive tower (new version 7.2). However i am actually spending more and more time on my other AIs which are easier to update. I'm happy i eventually made a version better than the 6.2. It was my big challenge during one year :head lol
Next step : making a Pharaon better than tribal
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

samoer
Swami

Post by samoer »

when start age is imperial Age, the AI plays like a noob..... can u reslove this?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Post by samoer » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:29 am

when start age is imperial Age, the AI plays like a noob..... can u reslove this?
Oh sorry about it Samoer, i never tried to start in imp. TRiBaL is actually scripted for dark age start.

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Great! Thanks for the update. GL with the Pharaon one. I hope it will surpass Tribal. I have to acknowledge though that I got a bit discouraged to try it when in the descriptions you said it is more passive :(

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Mini update fixing an error in my escrow rules.