TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

el+noob wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am
233/5000
Hello, tribal is still above the pharaoh.

Recently I made a 1vs1 Arabia tournament with 12 ai for points with 68 games and tribal was fourth, while Pharaoh sixth.

link to the results https://challonge.com/es/529sl07n
What version of Juggernaut do you use ? and what civ you used ? rdm ? I'm impressed by its 2nd rank and its so many success.
Last edited by Esty on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Felipe,
Anti_TRiBaL is from an quiet older version (feb 2017), the 4.66 if i'm right. Anyway i still got a saved version of the 6.2 i keep using sometimes to verufy if my current version of tribal isn't decreasing in skill :P
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

I use 1.5, civi at random.

I am also surprised by the place in the ranking that I achieve. What I notice is that against the flush of skirms of several ia is fc vat and erased with several riders

regarding pharaon use the previous version

At the moment I am doing another tournament but the ia play 3 times instead of once, with 190 games in total

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

el+noob wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:49 am

At the moment I am doing another tournament but the ia play 3 times instead of once, with 190 games in total
Very nice, i'll keep having an eye on it ;)

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

The fifth round of the 33 of the tournament has just finished. There are very interesting things about pharaon and tribal https://challonge.com/es/lzi2xul2

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thanx el+noob. Thats very smart to host tourneys.
You could make your tourneys more official, to make the aiscripters always more active with multiple events.
This tourney is quiet big with many games and would have deserved a topic in our rubric " tournaments " in which you could post some recs of the better games.
Cheers

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Esty,
I tried Pharaon, but Tribal still feels better. It was a good fight though. I havent had much time to analyse the games and give more insightful feedback.

I detected though that the French Tribal as my pocket was using palas and axemen as its main army, but it never gave the elite for the axemen in imperial. What a pity, it was a good combination to kill the Mayan player but we couldn't make it.

Good luck.

Felipe

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Felipe_EL_Guapo wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:00 am
Hi Esty,
I tried Pharaon, but Tribal still feels better. It was a good fight though. I havent had much time to analyse the games and give more insightful feedback.
Good old TRiBaL :)
Your issue with the throwing axeman never upgraded in elite looks unusual. Maybe a lake of resources for having been attacked can explain it...

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

HI Esty,
Happy new year. I had a fun game playing with the Tribal that is in DE. I thought maybe my Tribal was struggling a bit because of the many optimisations you have done for the Wolololo kingdons which includes some balance, while I was just playing with the old classic conquerors. It would be great if you could release an official one for DE that plays the new civs. GL

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Felipe,
" the tribal that is in DE " ?
MMh might be someone having stolen AIs and made a pack with them to get the whole glory !
It's planed, I'll upload my AIs as soon as the work is done. i've got already a version of Pharaon playing DE. Some works requiered for TRiBaL and Yggdrasil.
And have fun in 2020 Felipe <3