{Beta} Tyrant AI v0.51

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.40

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Awesome, thank you for updating! :)

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Thx for the work! Sorry about missing this update, I'm too used to links/betas directly in IRC :lol:.

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

All civs so fast, thanks :)

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Was playing a TG where I was pocket, Tyrant seldom asks for help from pocket in which it usually ends up dying, you could make a minute request help timer and probably flare if: enemy is massing skirms or pocket knights are detected (when attacked by a pocket also) it will help determine which side needs more help in a 3v3 for ex.

Alevo1
Guru

Re: {Beta} Tyrant AI v0.50

Post by Alevo1 »

Updated!

Code: Select all

; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; - Tyrant AI - Version 0.50 - Changelog: ````` +Gold mining tuned down for most strategies -
; - ```````````````````````` - (from previous ` +Many bug fixes ``````````````````````````` -
; - Creator: `` Alevo `````` - version) ``````` +More reliable researching ```````````````` -
; - Maps: ````` Land maps `` - ```````````````` +Deer hunting fixed for good `````````````` -
; - Civs: ````` All ```````` - ```````````````` +Strategy changes and modifications ``````` -
; - For use with AoC version - ```````````````` +More intelligent advancing (hopefully!) `` -
; - 1.4 or newer ``````````` - ```````````````` +Other things that I can't remember! `````` -
; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Thx for new :).

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, Alevo!

THE RULER
Guru

Post by THE RULER »

But of course I would lose when the nearby lumber is infested with termites!
:rofl

go on and make it an alpha !
keep it on with humor !
It's poison and it's blood and big fire, big burn - into the ashes and no return

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Resign message? :lol:

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

It is pretty interesting to observe your AI performing. Although it is quite new, it attempts to explore with sheep and I love that. It is also aggressive. In addition, it always surprises me by doing things I haven’t seen on an AI before:

-The scout playing with the dears for a long time as a cat with a mouse before killing it. (game 1)
-Villagers showing mercy for poor dears, hesitating before shooting them.
-A villager stands thinking what can I do? Should I chop some wood, should I explore like the others… nah, I rather will hunt a boar! (game 3, very good starting BTW)
-Monks showing off walking with the relics from one place to another (game 1)
I tested it three times against Tribal Warriors (ara huns war 1 - 2). I think it would have done it much better adopting the scout rush strategy of the previous version instead of training range units considering its economic development (running out of wood).

Here are the issues detected:

1) Villagers cannot shoot deer (game 1)
2) Wood wrong position (game 1)
3) Wood and mill first technology not developed in feudal (games 1, 2, 3).
4) Monks not putting the relics in the church (game 1)
5) Units go to fight a losing battle (suicide) (game 2 and 3).
6) Maybe too many farms for going with range units...

Thanks for your work and gl keeping improving it. It is a talented AI hahaha.

P.S: If I play the games wtih fast speed instead of normal, does it affect the AI performance?

Games links:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9ccg7v9syoo4 ... l.rar?dl=0