Yggdrasil The TRUSHER and SLINGER AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Yggdrasil the aztec/viking AI

Post by Esty »

I definitely wanted my Ai to be faster ! What a better choice than eagles to make it true ? Making this ai work with viking only was definitely too limitative...
:) Now Yggdrasil play as Aztec too.
:) imperial-age is rearched faster by pockets
:) Flanks make market "asap" for an efficient and fast sling
:) Flanks wanna train some defensive monks if needed
:) Pocket boomers might get the wood required for barracks sooner in imperial
:) Imperial economy is better with more tcs
:) Micro-army improved to prevent some slowness : Champions/eagle-warriors wont retreat that much as far as they need to kill the most they can :devil They wont care if their flanks slinger are dying while they are attacking, This AI is all about SPEED...
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Sounds good, ty for the update! :)

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

This AI is so lame! Abusing other AIs' inabilty to circumnavigate towers AND abusing OP sling.
Well done. Very predictable but incredibly strong.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

New version : Yggdrasil 0.2

:) 3v3/4v4 improved in many points
:) help with flare integrated
:) 1v1 & 2v2 hugely modified with one file for each

Important : When you use Yggdrasil as a team, be sure there are both aztecs and vikings in the team, especially for 2v2s : Viking will tend to sling his ally if that one is aztec !

Post by Aleph » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:36 pm

This AI is so lame! Abusing other AIs' inabilty to circumnavigate towers AND abusing OP sling.
Well done. Very predictable but incredibly strong.
YES ! This strategy (flanks slinging pockets) was something i used to practice a lot with my friends in 16+/17+ team games (voobly MS) and it was pretty strong when pockets were mayan/aztek. At least the flanks stone-walled in spate of making those many towers ! But, for having tried to make my AI flanks walling fast in feudal, i noticed AIs sux at this.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

thelightempire5
Forumer

Post by thelightempire5 »

Hello estyty, had some tg games with Yggrasil, me, brute, daedric, tribal(your other ai) vs 4 Yggdrasil, was 1-1, here are the recs
https://www.mediafire.com/?4cko33yi5hg0 ... 8mtg868b9w
https://www.mediafire.com/?4cko33yi5hg0 ... 8mtg868b9w

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi thelightempire5 and welcome here. I'm happy to see some people using my ais. As you could have noticed in that 2 games, my aztecs as pocket are stronger than my viking ones. Champions have a lake of speed compared to the eagles. Your games gave me some ideas how to improve the impact of my viking boomers ! Eagles raid with efficience several enemies fast. I should make the vikings training light-cavalry with the champions.
Thanks for those games.
I'll be afk one week. When i come-back, i'll work again on Yggdrasil :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Happy Mini-Vacation! :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

YggDrasil, the tree of life is Updated to the version 0.3.

:) As viking Pocket, it will train light-cav in addition to the champions, to use some speed on its attack.
:) The overall micro-army is improved
:) Pockets will reach castle arround 15:50/16:20 if no issue
:) Yggdrasil as aztec has a strategy in 1v1 with army instead of booming only with defensive towers (if u use this AI in 1v1, plz prefer aztec).
:) post-imperial economy improved
:) some minor stuff already forgotten :P

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

:) :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Yggdrazil Updated (version 0.3c)

:) The strategy in 1v1s is modified (it will go eagles)
:) The slung ai in 2v2 will build a defensive tower in feudal-age, while trying to go FC
:) Economy overall balanced
:) some few more improvements here and there