Map Pack

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
cakemaphoneige
Guru

Map Pack

Post by cakemaphoneige »

Lick my balls
Last edited by cakemaphoneige on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

scripter64
Waheguru

Re: Map Pack

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, Cake! :)

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

John the Late wrote:░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Very obsessed with wolves and berries :D

cakemaphoneige
Guru

Post by cakemaphoneige »

CheeseOnToast wrote:Very obsessed with wolves and berries :D
Nah its called variety dude :devil

Note: i found a bug on some maps, will update later today(vandal sheep count has unneeded variance)

Note2: Eventually i want to do a tourney for ai's with some of these maps and also try to put together a generally accepted set of new maps to replace the default maps, in the form of an "AI Community Map Pack" or something, where everyone can contribute.
Let me know if you want me to make a certain map or if you think some resources should be changed(need a good reason besides "standard resources are the only acceptable amounts trololol" ), i want some maps to follow a variation of standard resources as its theme (for example gold rush = alot of gold, Winter Forest City = alot of hunting, Valley = alot of berries scattered, etc.) so keep that in mind. The resource amounts i have put in so far are examples, i want you guys to help me finetune them. If you feel that a maps resource theme is overwhelming or unnecessary, just say "i think x map should just follow the standard resources instead of y" and we can take it to a general opinion vote or something.
These maps will mainly serve to help test up features with both rms and ai scripting.

cakemaphoneige
Guru

Post by cakemaphoneige »

Updated to v1.1. New map: Battle Arena

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

About your question in chat, currently adding an rms command to help with direct placement :)

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

sigh
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black