[UP] Subjugator

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Re: [UP] Subjugator

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Esty wrote:Small issue :

Code: Select all

#load-if-defined MEDIUM-MAP
(defconst pos-explore-zone-size 80)
[u](defconst pos-explore-zone-size -80)[/u]
(defconst waypoint-time 60)
i changed 2nd line by myself : (defconst neg-explore-zone-size -80) to make it work...

You shall fix it for people not expert in scripting stuffs :D :lol:
Oh deer, That's a bad oversight, fixed internally and will be in the next version, Thank you for testing Esty! :)

EDIT:

Just released a fix to address 3 issues:

- Fixed an exploration defconst bug which affected Medium sized maps.
- Fixed a flare bug where Subjugator would continously flare its flank and pocket enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Subjugator would not forward castles in certain circumstances.

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Almost v1.0c :)

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

scripter64 wrote:Almost v1.0c :)
A good omen I'm sure :lol:

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

Thanks for the ia

some notes:

-I think I should add skirmisher and halberdiers in imperial, because I always see him go cavalry or archers to horses and when he runs out of gold he does not do anything else. They also take out counterunits and lose.

-You should also try to be more aggressive in tg being pocket with kts, usually leave your peers alone. In 4 vs 4 is usually going to support the opposite side being pocket

-When going drush it would be better if instead of attracting the deer with the sc, look for the other player

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

el+noob wrote:Thanks for the ia

some notes:

-I think I should add skirmisher and halberdiers in imperial, because I always see him go cavalry or archers to horses and when he runs out of gold he does not do anything else. They also take out counterunits and lose.

-You should also try to be more aggressive in tg being pocket with kts, usually leave your peers alone. In 4 vs 4 is usually going to support the opposite side being pocket

-When going drush it would be better if instead of attracting the deer with the sc, look for the other player
- Is the running out of gold in a team game or 1v1?

- I'm trying to find a good balance between waiting/rushing while in pocket (don't want suicidal knights :lol: )

- That's odd, it should always prioritise exploration before deer when drushing I'll look into it.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

in tg and in 1 vs 1, always in play post imp

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

el+noob wrote:in tg and in 1 vs 1, always in play post imp
I'll look into that, do you have any recorded games where that happens?

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Updated to 1.0c!

- Subjugators sheep explorers should no longer travel to previously explored areas.
- Fixed an issue where Subjugator may not research capped rams or siege rams in certain circumstances.
- Added Archer raiding capability.
- Fixed an issue where Subjugator may be too passive vs a booming opponent.
- Improvements made to the way Subjugator gathers units.
- Added DUC boar luring instead of original SN boar luring.
- Subjugator can now train eagles when needed.
- Subjugator is now more aggressive in Castle Age.
- Improvements made to when Subjugator decides to train spearmen.
- Fixed an issue where the boar lurer may be assigned to slay deer while luring a boar.
- Fixed a rare escrow bug where Subjugator will escrow for Cavalier forever, even when it had researched Cavalier.
- Subjugator should now prefer camels over spearmen when possible.
- Subjugator should no longer switch to knights to deal with Huskarls prematurely in Regicide games.
- Subjugator should retreat from Watch Towers better.
- Subjugator can now delete and rebuild wall tiles on walled maps for boar and deer.
- Subjugator should now wait 10s before flaring flanks and pockets to make it easier to tell who is who.
- Subjugator should no longer flare 0,0 coordinates on the map for pockets.
- Fixed an issue where Subjugaor would not train Villagers while waiting for wheel barrow while booming.
- Subjugator should now eject its king to a safer location if the current building its garrisoned in is in danger. (low HP)
- Subjugator should now place its farms in better positions and more logically.
- Subjugator will now decide whether to use ES or DUC exploring when required.
- Subjugator now correctly keeps track whether its actually deer luring or not.
- Fixed a rare issue where Subjugator may not take loom before clicking up to feudal.
- Subjugator should no longer have idle Archery Ranges at times it can train archers during an Archer Flush.
- Subjugator can now assign extra Villagers to build a barracks when required.
- Subjugator should now correctly move its mangonels out of range of castle and town center.
- Improved Subjugators villager queuing code.
- Subjugator should now correctly retreat injured villagers which were/are fighting.
- Subjugator should now correctly respond to 40 (human controlled market placement) taunt.
- Subjugator should no longer flare enemies in the late game.
- Subjugator should no longer prematurely delete its Town Center in team games to rebuild.
- Subjugator should now continue training villagers after rebuilding its Town Center.
- Subjugator should no logner get stuck attempting to build its first lumbercamp in Dark Age.
- Subjugator should now forcefully repair Town Center.
- Subjugator should now correctly scale its economy while rebooming.
- Subjugator should no longer train siege while rebuilding.
- Subjugator should now delete old dropsites and farms when preparing to rebuild.
- Subjugator should now play Celts correctly.
- Reduced maximum boar lure distance from 40 to 36 tiles away from Home Town Center.
- Subjugator correctly deletes its back walls on Arena now
- Subjugator will now delete walls which are close to Town Centers and Mills.
- Subjugator will now correctly load the correct strategy for Arena maps.
- Fixed a bug where the slain deer counter was not incrementing properly.
- Subjugator should now train Fishing Ships when possible.
- Subjugator should now correctly reset its units after dodging a mangonel shot.
- Fixed a bug where Subjugator would delete fishing ships for no reason.
- Subjugator should now correctly retreat after stopping an attack.
- Subjugators home home radius should increment correctly now.
- Fixed a rare issue where livestock may get stuck walking up and down against an object.
- Fixed a rare issue where battering rams may be used to attack enemy builders and repairmen.
- Subjugator should now be able to detect forward enemy builders.
- Subjugator should no longer ungarrison units incorrectly when trying to save military.
- Subjugator should now focus on already fallen boar instead of slaughtering more sheep.
- Subjugator scrush micro has been rewritten to be more effective.
- Fixed a rare bug where Subjugator may not switch to Cavalry Archers when on flank position in a 2v2.

Please report any issues or regressions if noticed, thank you! :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Just tested a 4v4 in which grey sub flushed a wrong opponent and eventually deleted is whole town, pretending he detected enemy builders inside his town and then migrated and stuck his 50 villagers under his closest ally's TC... Rec is attacked :) :blink:
GL cheesy :devil
Attachments
Grey Sub Bugging.rar
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 299 times
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

glorious changelog