Pharaon AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Pharaon AI

Post by Esty »

New main Ai which plays arabia, arena, michi and Land nomad

This AI is a bite more conservative than TRiBaL Warrior and tends to develop a decent economy.

As flank, it can adapt his strategy according to the enemy's units composition, from the castle-age. In feudal it can flush with ranged-units or trush.
As pocket it can go two stables and play aggressive or one stable and boom in 4 TCs for a strong and quick imperial-age.
In arena or Michi, Pharaon tends to boom and reach imperial age as soon as possible

additional infos :
- 99% of the upgrades / researchs are made by escrows
- It supports Wololokingdom / DE
Attachments
2023 Pharaon DE.rar
(192.03 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Last edited by Esty on Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:30 am, edited 110 times in total.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

el+noob
Swami

Re: Pharaon AI

Post by el+noob »

thank you, it is very strong, one thing, with Indians it does not improve the imperial camel, nor tribal, even with resources to spare

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Wow u already tested it ? u are soo fast
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

el+noob
Swami

Post by el+noob »

hahaha, only one game 4 vs 4 vs tribal, just came an Indian.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

OK. I'l test with indian and will fix the issue ! brb

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Imperial-camel thing Fixed ! and fixed the conditions to research imperial-skirmishers for vietnamese too.

I scripted everything without any test on wololokingdom, so i probably forgot some important upgrades more. Feel free to tell me what else i forgot :)
Thank you

PS : reuploaded tribal too (same issues fixed)

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

thanks.

I will try it and maybe upload some screenshots

does it has a best civ and worst civ ?
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

New AI! Thanks, Esty! :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I reuploaded both Ais (tribal and pharaon) after having noticed that the whole specific units related to WK were not named correctly in my codes ! shotel-warrior-line, camel-archer-line, boyar-line, rattan-archer-line, battle-elephant-line (...) with constant values inferior to zero were the ones i used when i should have used the ones without the extension "-line" ! So my question is : why do we have several constant for each unit and what is the use of the constants with the extension "-line" ?
For exemple i see :
(defconst elite-boyar 878)
(defconst ri-elite-boyar 504)
(defconst boyar-line -260)
(defconst boyar 876)

cheers

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

I was afk the whole game ! What happened ?

:lol:

I always love funny chat
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager