fire

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
the1unknown
Yogi

Re: fire

Post by the1unknown »

LightTree wrote:H O T :devil. Thx for new :).
it become hot when it hits 200 pop
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Aleph wrote:It overboomed that game btw, had 175 civilian pop at one point iirc.
at some point it has over 15k wood and +5k food.

try to imaginate the game if fire would sling all the game to barbarian and maiar
"you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" -the villager

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

<title> Top errors i get in game </title> :lol:

looking thru others ai files...saw something interesting and I decided to test it

so I tried to write it from my mind, not use copy paste, of course.

First I got <5 * no space between < and 5 <_<
Second, I wrote buildg *instead of build :unsure:
Third I forgot the final ) * that close the (defrule :blink:
fourth .. missing oppening ( :angry:

10 lines code- 4 errors

yeah, it's gg for me :lol:

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

tower + wall = super safe :lol:

it seems that most ai are attacking the walls

just look, isn't this art work or what
one piece of wood , one of stone :lol:

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Beautiful designer walls :lol:

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi the1unknown,

Fire played against vns_halen today. I asked Aleph to upload the streaming in youtube. I hope you can watch it asap ; i commented the possible ways to improve ur AI, at the end of the games.
cheers
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Esty wrote:Hi the1unknown,

Fire played against vns_halen today. I asked Aleph to upload the streaming in youtube. I hope you can watch it asap ; i commented the possible ways to improve ur AI, at the end of the games.
cheers
Sorry, I will not add to fire any updates soon ( or to any of my ai). From the day 1 when I saw the davis cup groups, I simulated many games between fire and the other 2 ai..and I already know the final result :lol: I tried to improve fire, but.. my ai has way too many errors. ...way too many

thanks for the tips, I will look at them when I will make a new ai/or an update. Until I don't learn the proper coding, unknown is retired.

For me this was an super amazing experience, because just few months ago I had so many problems with idle villagers, lumbercamps spam all over the map and ai exploring with villagers :lol:

When I joined this journey I just wanted to have an ai that can advance to imperial age and have some basics play.

I'm super happy I came so far and I'm part of this competition.

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

SUPA HOT FIRE

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx the1unknown for your comments. You are right to be proud for all the work u already did, mate. The 47 AIs i selected in addition to Valkyrie fire and eidolon for the davis cup 4 are probably the strongest ones ever created. That way it's not really expected to see our 3 new ais to get great results. It's still interesting to watch them and to see the way you guys did script.

In addition to Davis Cup, it would be interesting to host a tourney especially for lower skilled AIs :
Lade-land-rm, petersen AI, subotai, Rynno, Eidolon, Fire, the new AI of electricity, troxeidon, zarus, leix ericsson, faradol, delivery-man, doordie, hibernian (...).
Let's say 16 AIs for a tourney in 1v1s. What about it ? :D
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

the1unknown
Yogi

Post by the1unknown »

Esty wrote:Thx the1unknown for your comments. You are right to be proud for all the work u already did, mate. The 47 AIs i selected in addition to Valkyrie fire and eidolon for the davis cup 4 are probably the strongest ones ever created. That way it's not really expected to see our 3 new ais to get great results. It's still interesting to watch them and to see the way you guys did script.

In addition to Davis Cup, it would be interesting to host a tourney especially for lower skilled AIs :
Lade-land-rm, petersen AI, subotai, Rynno, Eidolon, Fire, the new AI of electricity, troxeidon, zarus, leix ericsson, faradol, delivery-man, doordie, hibernian (...).
Let's say 16 AIs for a tourney in 1v1s. What about it ? :D
sounds interesting, let me know if I can help you somehow with the tournament