Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
wattle
Swami

Re: Odette

Post by wattle »

That is a great and important update :dance
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette updated :
- Odette plays arena better
- ibex is added to the animals odette can lure
- villagers will attack rams as expected in DE (like it would do in UP)
- and more small details
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Thank you Esty!

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Updated !

:o dette can now train battle-elephants in DE !
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette is UPDATED

Regarding the so many downloads, it looks like Odette is more popular than my other AIs, So i decided to take a 2 days work to make it stronger than what it did and i fixed many issues.

Huge improvement overal IMO.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Small bug fix Update !
Military micro didn't work correctly in teamgames in the version shared 2 days ago. :head

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Another new update ! HF testing it.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Nice. She is strong :)

vihis
Forumer

Post by vihis »

I played some 2v2 matches with Odette, Barbarian and Promi.

Sometimes Odette will beat Promi but never Barb

I like the way Odette uses control groups, more like a 1100-1400 player would do

I see some issues:

I am knight rushing Odette, it has 10~12 archers and pikeman in TC, it doesnt come to kill my knights at the external lumber camp, the villagers run but the army doesnt come to defend sometimes, and sometimes it should split the army better when being attacked in two points of the map at the same time.
I see Odette score starts falling behind in castle age, sometimes during my rush it doesn't even have military units yet, in this case it should try to quick build a tower...

If you rush Odette it becomes an exploit to beat the AI, but if you let it develop to imperial, then its strong, i would just work more in the castle age to react better, but so far a really good script, like i said, using the control groups to move units its the more human i've seen so far

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Never barb because barb have very, very, very good macro control, very good eco and balance eco + military training + construction buildings... And because he is cheater :lol:
Developer of GamesGod AI