Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
venomus
Forumer

Re: Odette

Post by venomus »

Hello Esty!

In the last update for some reason, Odette is flooding the chat with "bla1". Is on a nomad map

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

venomus wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:29 am
Hello Esty!

In the last update for some reason, Odette is flooding the chat with "bla1". Is on a nomad map
Haha ! Fortunately it didn't spam rudeness, that i sometimes type as a debug-chat when i'm turning mad :head )
Which scripter never did that ? :lol:
Btw, problem fixed...
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

:lol:
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

small fix concerning the idle scout after having done the deer pushing thing.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette is updated for the current LN tournament !

Critical bugs are fixed :
- The villagers won't attack the enemy TC anymore after having fought against an enemy forward tower :head
- ranged units micro is working as expected in LN, no more units freezing under the enemy TC while trying to escape :head

I wish odette a good next round :P

gmiwol
Forumer

Post by gmiwol »

Dear author, 2023version cannot run on WK.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Good luck with Odette!!

The other day I was surprised with Odette as she did something very curious.

She built her TC just in the same place as an enemy... WTF???? Both TC were overlapping in the same place :D My friend already had his TC built and Odette still built hers on top of it.

I never saw something similar, I don't know if it's a bug in the game or what, but I found it incredible.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

A query.

When Odette's army and village is destroyed she tries to survive elsewhere and does well. The problem is that although she collects resources and constructs buildings she does not prepare an army again. She stays in dummy mode waiting for all the villagers to finally be killed.

Nothing to do with that?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Venomus,
venomus wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:04 am
by venomus » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:04 am

Good luck with Odette!!
The other day I was surprised with Odette as she did something very curious.
She built her TC just in the same place as an enemy... WTF???? Both TC were overlapping in the same place My friend already had his TC built and Odette still built hers on top of it.
I never saw something similar, I don't know if it's a bug in the game or what, but I found it incredible.
Was it on Land Nomad ?
If yes, It might be because she had the same idea than ur friend : building the TC next to a bunch of deers or boars ! ? In this case, she won't delete its TC fundation, unfortunately.

Concerning the rebuilding when she is almost defeated, i assume she wants to have at least 40-50 villagers to start training military units again. She maybe needs more, i don't remember which setting i put :O

Odette is no more optimised to play both DE and the Up version of the game, sorry about it. I think it's about very few rules having more than 16 lines of code... I'll see if i find time to fix this. I know that tribal has the same problem.

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Yeah, black forest nomad.

All I know is that Odette when she was defeated went into my friend's base and started building in there :D