Odette

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odette

Post by Esty »

Odette 2.40b uploaded

- improved the military micro. The archery units will hit and run more consistently
- scout might gb to TC when targeted by enemie's scout in dark age
- fixed the issue about deers. Now 1-2 villager(s) will be sent on dead deers in case no villager was around
- few detailed in addition
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Arpheus
Forumer

Post by Arpheus »

Thanks for the update. Sounds like great changes.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:o dette 2.41b uploaded. The previous version was kinda a mess. I hope this one is better :D
Added few rules for FFA ;)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

This AI is my favourite now, is better that Barbarian. I hope a day get a improved for water maps and fix that chat spam.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

venomus wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:18 pm
This AI is my favourite now, is better that Barbarian. I hope a day get a improved for water maps and fix that chat spam.
Thx mate,
Appreciated :)

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Esty, Odette sometimes in any momento in the game goes crazy and start to flood the chat with commands.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

venomus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:12 pm
Esty, Odette sometimes in any momento in the game goes crazy and start to flood the chat with commands.
Sorry about it. I'm gonna fix this for the new version !

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Thank you too much for your work! I´m in love playing whit you AI :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Odette 2.42 !
Many issues making odette less competitive are now fixed, and most of the chat are erased.

Not perfect, but i'll keep improving odette :head ;)

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Thank you so much Esty! Eager to get home and download. Do you have discord or any social media where follow your work?