Rehoboam

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Re: Rehoboam

Post by Aynshtaynn »

TheNightPanda wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:50 pm
All true. Unfortunatly the rigid structure of Rehoboams build order and the code moving the ranged army around the map in the late game makes this a mess to script so it's unlikely to happen
That's unfortunate. Because Reho's ranged micro is the best I've ever seen, even Immortal can't match it. But when she falls, she falls hard. Maybe we could see the same performance in other AIs you may make in the future, I would love to see that.

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

Rehoboam 1.80b

Rule too long error in line 58640

TheNightPanda
Swami

Reuploaded

Post by TheNightPanda »

Reuploaded fixing rule limit for 2 rules for UP compatability. Some of the lag fixes may not work on the UP version though.

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

Aynshtaynn wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:53 am
Rehoboam 1.80b

Rule too long error in line 58640
Thanks for telling. I don't test on UP regularly

Aynshtaynn
Forumer

Post by Aynshtaynn »

TheNightPanda wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:20 pm
Thanks for telling. I don't test on UP regularly
You're very welcome. I'll report anything that I notice, no worries :)

TheNightPanda
Swami

Updated to 1.80c

Post by TheNightPanda »

Very minor update.
Can now research wheel barrow in castle/imp age in 1v1 and 2v2. This wasn't the case before which prevented the tech from being reseached on arena.

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Thanks for the post about the story of Rehoboam, cool to hear the origin story of the beast :lol:
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

MrElephant
Swami

Post by MrElephant »

If you are going to tell us about Sillynator, you have to include a copy of him! Maybe in your previous versions package!
Author of Charon, Reactionary, Ahulane, and BlackKnight!

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

MrElephant wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:36 pm
If you are going to tell us about Sillynator, you have to include a copy of him! Maybe in your previous versions package!
I can take a look in the old files. But don't expect anything to flashy ;)

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

MrElephant wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:36 pm
I found some of the old files. Unfortunatly most of the versions before 1.60 are corrupted in some ways. DE patch updates to sn-s and DUC commands has led to leaky DUC errors in the old versions comming to life and units being unresponsive. Stuff like deleting the town center and villagers getting killed by enemy army without retreating which didn't happen back when I made the old versions. I can maybe alter a version or two to make up for the most gamebreaking of these bugs, but a 1:1 version of how the ai used to behave is not possible it seems.