new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
GamesGod
Swami

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by GamesGod »

It's strange, I haven't seen such a bug... But it's okay, I'll post an update soon and everything will get better :) If you have recordings of games with this bug, send them to the mail - xxxdiabloxxx@yandex.ru I'll look at the records and maybe find the cause of the bug. I am glad that you are interested in playing with my AI, with each update it will play better :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

brunorts
Forumer

Post by brunorts »

I already sent the recording game to your email. The file I sent was from a bug that happened today in a skirmish match 2x2.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

I received an email, thank you, your comments and bug detection help make my AI better :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Brunorts, test plz my update ai... The bug with unbuild farms is gone? Im so much test it, and don't see this bug again
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Add roman civilization :) I don't know work new functions or not because I can't buy is dlc, but must work :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Very big update is come :) now ai can play in RoR version game :) I hope u like my ai :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

New good update come :) There are very few (I think a couple of months at most) fixes left and finally I will be create normal duc to my AI :) And of course it will be possible to disable/enable duc for my AI by sending my ai in chat 22 :) this is for those human-players who will it difficult to play against my AI :) against other AI, of course, my AI will continue to attack with duc enabled, even if some human player writes 22... I mean, in this case, AI will attack against a human without duc, and if he has an AI ally, then he will attack against him with duc :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

demoix
Forumer

Post by demoix »

My game freezes and ultimately crashes when I start a new game with your AI loaded. I have no clue why, but I have tested every other AIs on the forum and only your AI freezes and prevents the game from starting map. I play DE, I tried various settings but the result is the same

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

Hey Gamesgod, I just tested your AI in RoR.
First, its really great and quite unique to have an AoE2 AI that is also able to play AoE1 - Return of Rome.
The stoneage didn't look too bad, it lured elephants. In toolage it build a market and farms, good.
However at least in my testgame with Assy and Carth it did train no military at all.
The Game was vs Bruteforth, so not an easy opponent at all and the early pressure in toolage is certainly hard to handle, but no defensive military looks more like something isn't working.
Another detail, I checked its code and it seems Gamesgod doesn't use sn-preferred-storage-pit-placement. You surely should make use of that (now that this SN got fixed).
Looking forward to see it in potentially one of MrElephants RoR tourneys.
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Ok, this problem is gone in next update) I hope I soon is upload new update) storage-pit-placement don't use, because I use another method for change storage placement :)
Developer of GamesGod AI