new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
lolasik43
Forumer

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by lolasik43 »

Cool AI really enjoyed playing with him :)
Looking forward to the new version !

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

So at least some kind of update of my AI has finally come out =) Congratulations to everyone on the new year! I hope it will become more interesting for you to play with it and against it =)
Developer of GamesGod AI

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Nice! Is there any list of changes?
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

FireBall37 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:05 am
Nice! Is there any list of changes?
well, I could certainly list them, but some of them are practically invisible, and some of them do not affect anything much. And it doesn't really matter, just the point is that my AI now plays better =) everywhere =) and if you keep the old version, well, somehow rename it. And run against the updated version, then the old version of the AI, in theory, will not win 1 time against the new version of the AI =)
Developer of GamesGod AI

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

B)
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

nice, will test
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

wattle wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:17 am
nice, will test
I will be happy to listen to your feedback enjoyed playing with him / against him :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

MrElephant
Swami

Post by MrElephant »

Congrats Gamesgod on the new release. Look forward to running matches with him :)
Author of Charon, Reactionary, Ahulane, and BlackKnight!

brunorts
Forumer

Post by brunorts »

I did several tests with this AI, interesting, both playing with it, when just watching games between machines only. However, I noticed a big bug. At a certain point, usually at the beginning of the feudal age, it does not produce farms, does not create more villagers and does not use wood resources, so it does not advance to the age of castles either.

With that, obviously, in a short time she loses. This happens after about three to four games, in 4 player games, with both the classic civilizations and the most recently released (dlc). I haven't tested it in 2 player games yet, but I think the problem can appear too.

Anyway, I reported this problem, because I find this AI very fun, challenging and unpredictable. It's the one I like the most, and I'd like you to find a solution to this problem.

yuu2319
Forumer

Post by yuu2319 »

brunorts wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:05 pm
I did several tests with this AI, interesting, both playing with it, when just watching games between machines only. However, I noticed a big bug. At a certain point, usually at the beginning of the feudal age, it does not produce farms, does not create more villagers and does not use wood resources, so it does not advance to the age of castles either.

With that, obviously, in a short time she loses. This happens after about three to four games, in 4 player games, with both the classic civilizations and the most recently released (dlc). I haven't tested it in 2 player games yet, but I think the problem can appear too.

Anyway, I reported this problem, because I find this AI very fun, challenging and unpredictable. It's the one I like the most, and I'd like you to find a solution to this problem.
I have this problem too, but only when I play him vs other AI.
When I play him with AI like Naga,DE-AI or vs himself, he play normally and pretty strong too. I relized that if a script error box popup when you're loading the map, the AI will have this bug.