new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
MrElephant
Swami

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by MrElephant »

Hello Gamesgod,

I've used your AI some now. Ran into a couple of problems- it seems the AI trains too many villagers in stone- so it gets stuck for Return of Rome specifically. You can't obviously build farms in stone age in Return of Rome, so the villager balance is key.

Occasionally- the ai would get stuck in tools age- as it wouldnt produce the second tools age building.

I had one instance where the AI crashed DE completely- I have no idea why that would be the case.

When the AI was able to make it to the later ages- it did perform alright- but in the majority of the cases- one of the above situations would occur.

Hopefully this helps.

-Mr.Elephant
Author of Charon, Reactionary, Ahulane, and BlackKnight!

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Hi, yes, I know about the problem of up to "feudal" age in the RoR version of the game, after the update it should disappear :) I also know the problem of building a second building in "feudal" age, I already fixed it about 2 weeks ago :) the update was delayed a bit because it will be big enough :) in addition, I ran into a number of problems adding duc... Which I'm trying to solve, but not everything works out :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

So finally at least some DUC (micro) appeared in my AI :) I hope now the games with my AI will be more interesting and you will like it even more :) but the work on it is not over yet and there are many more ideas that I will try to implement... I know that the current micro is far from perfect and has bugs, because this is the first version of the micro, and I'm just learning to implement the micro, but with each next upgrade, I'll try to do all these bugs less and less :) if you see any bugs and errors in the work of my AI, then write, I will try to fix them too... Write positive reviews about the game with my AI, too, I will read them with pleasure :) if someone has saved interesting games with my AI, you can send them to my email :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

The AI is back, you can download him again and play with him, I hope you will be pleased and interested to play :)
Last edited by GamesGod on Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of GamesGod AI

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Nice

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Now my ai can play with new civs :) armenians and georgians
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Small improve groups, and fix another bugs...
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

New update is done :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

GamesGod wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 am
what is new?

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

venomus wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:21 pm
GamesGod wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 am
what is new?
Add multi-targeting range units, it's ability can be disable with taunt 22 :) but vs another ai always enable) and fix another small bugs) change system creation groups
Last edited by GamesGod on Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Developer of GamesGod AI