new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
TheNightPanda
Swami

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by TheNightPanda »

My view is that anything a human CAN do is fair and good players WILL comunicate relevant counters and positions of enemy armies. though this may be more rare at lower lvls ai limits should be set using peak human performance imo. Cartography is still needed for scouting ress and relics so its still relevant.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

TheNightPanda wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:49 am
My view is that anything a human CAN do is fair and good players WILL comunicate relevant counters and positions of enemy armies. though this may be more rare at lower lvls ai limits should be set using peak human performance imo. Cartography is still needed for scouting ress and relics so its still relevant.
why cartography, then, if people will ALWAYS communicate ? =) in order to see the relics and resources ? What for? = ) an ally can also then say-hey, look! there's gold here.... Hey, look, there's a relic here ! - throw flare at a point on the map and that's it))) so if we assume that people-allies always communicate with each other in all situations, then the meaning of cartography research is lost =)
Developer of GamesGod AI

TheNightPanda
Swami

Post by TheNightPanda »

kingdomzz wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:13 am
TheNightPanda wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:49 am
why cartography, then, if people will ALWAYS communicate ? =) in order to see the relics and resources ? What for? = ) an ally can also then say-hey, look! there's gold here.... Hey, look, there's a relic here ! - throw flare at a point on the map and that's it))) so if we assume that people-allies always communicate with each other in all situations, then the meaning of cartography research is lost =)
That is just the mechanics of the ai engine and the fact that you cant build on unexplored terrain. Also there is a difference between having a rough estimate of a point from an ally flare and knowing the excact tile to place a a building.

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

@kingdomzz

I hope that you are updating this AI for the new DLC and patch and including GamesGod's ability to play as Bohemians and Poles.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

halcyon88 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:50 am
@kingdomzz

I hope that you are updating this AI for the new DLC and patch and including GamesGod's ability to play as Bohemians and Poles.
Yes, there will be an update soon when I come back from vacation)) yes, it will be necessary to add functions for other civilizations) only it will be necessary to find out what they are called in the functions) and find out the #load-if names.... And const numbers) of studies of these new civilizations)
I think Promi know))
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

Don't forget to add in the new UUs too, haha.
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

halcyon88 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:11 am
UUs what is it? :blink:
Developer of GamesGod AI

halcyon88
Swami

Post by halcyon88 »

kingdomzz wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:02 am
halcyon88 wrote:
Unique units.

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

halcyon88 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:26 am
kingdomzz wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:02 am
halcyon88 wrote:
Unique units.
Aaa, ok :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

Rorrik
Forumer

Post by Rorrik »

Wow! This is such a fun AI! I was testing SilverTongue against it and GG was being pushed and out of nowhere five skirmishers find their way into the back of the eco. I can't believe it has that kind of micro in it!