Legacy AI Pack

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
MrElephant
Forumer

Legacy AI Pack

Post by MrElephant »

This started when I was reading the entire "Hints of the day" thread. ER mentioned something regarding Tonto Clans AI forums. I found out they were no longer in existence, and I fell down a rabbit hole. Eventually on AOK forums, I found a link to the old website below.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030223185 ... ex.html#q1

This led me to many....many.....many.. old Japanese websites- some with tutorials, some with ancient old AI files.

Currently I have found around 25 AIs, and I have included them attached. Some might be included elsewhere- but are probably lost AIs. I have separated them into their website folders, and hopefully others will use them as well.

Particularly I am a fan of apricotknight.zip. He builds up a vast army, and then attacks you all at once!
Attachments
Old AI.zip
(552.2 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

lolasik43
Forumer

Re: Legacy AI Pack

Post by lolasik43 »

Thank you bro :dance