Forthwind.AI (Version 1.91)

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
screamingkoos
Forumer

Re: Forthwind.AI (Version 1.9)

Post by screamingkoos »

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, there were a few bugs and missing bits from this morning's update (version 1.9 and version [T]). I have since RE-UPLOADED these versions with even better versions that have the included update and readme files.

Please redownload these versions to get the full potential of your friendly neighbourhood Forthwind! ;) They are the "reupload" versions.

Thanks for letting me know about the missing updates.txt and readme files to all who did. In return I added even more features to both of these versions of Forthwind for your undying loyalty to the cause :lol:

Thanks everyone!

halcyon88
Swami

Re: Forthwind.AI (Version 1.9) - reupload

Post by halcyon88 »

Awesome!
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

halcyon88
Swami

Re: Forthwind.AI (Version 1.9) - reupload

Post by halcyon88 »

DLed both! :D
A.K.A. TOAO_Philosopher (formely TOAO_ReLeNtLeSsS, TOAO_Leo, TOAO_Ayubu_, TOAO_FSpirit, _TOAO_HussY_ and TOAO__HussaR_ (even before that, Deadly_Hussar— and DEADLY POISON on AOKH back when I was REALLY young)).

screamingkoos
Forumer

Re: Forthwind.AI (Version 1.91)

Post by screamingkoos »

2 New versions of Forthwind have been released. Version 1.91 for classic Forthwind, and Version 1.2 for tournament (competitive) Forthwind!

Thanks everyone! :)

halcyon88
Swami

Re: Forthwind.AI (Version 1.91)

Post by halcyon88 »

My pleasure. I love both versions.