[DONE] Greatest AI Mod Ever Made - Black Power, Black Leaders, African Queens, Prince of Cities, DBZ (V 10.0)

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
djmas314
Forumer

[DONE] Greatest AI Mod Ever Made - Black Power, Black Leaders, African Queens, Prince of Cities, DBZ (V 10.0)

Post by djmas314 »

This AI can be played on all deathmatch and conquer settings but prefers 300+ population Use this with Caution!!! If added to all AI in a game, will lead to gameplay so fun you will never go back. This is my first of many drops. Matches play out very interestingly in the short, mid and long game. Add multiple AI in a game and be ready to experience war, changing sides, friends becoming foes and more. Let me know if more is wanted.

Install Instructions: Unzip in your AI folder. Choose AI in Game. And enjoy 20 years of Ai development on display.

18 AI Included

1)BlackPantherAI - PATROLLING Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled

2)BlackWarriorAI - VENGFUL Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled

3)BlackForceAI - OFFENSIVE Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled

4)BlackResistanceAI - DEFFENSIVE Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled

5)BlackMessiahAI - MONK Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled

6)Malcolm X - RUSHER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game [WIP]

7)Huey P Newton - HOADER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game [WIP]

8)Marcus Garvey - PROTECTOR Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

9)Prince of Sydney -RUSHER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game

10)Prince of Malibu - STRONG NAVY Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game

11)Prince of Soulard - FARMER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game

12)Prince of Imperial Beach - TRADER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game

13)Harriet Tubman - BLITZER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

14)Hatshepsut - FLANKER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

15)Cleopatra - DEFENSIVE Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

15)Nefertiti - RESILENT Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

15)Mansu Munsa - GOLD MINER Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

16)Nat Turner - STRONG NAVY Cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

17)Namekians - REGENERATIVE Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

18)SuperSaiyans - VENGFUL Only cheats when Allow Cheats enabled. Otherwise when cheats not enable only add 1000 resources in early game.

12/2021

Updates in 10.0-
1)Fixed the most powerful of all AI I have made since the break of the old Black Power mod when DE was updated. The Harriet Tubman AI now works.
2)Added 3 more AI - Hatshepsut, Cleopatra & Nefertiti
3)Increase mid game focus on preparing for late game military blooms
4)Tweaked the Ally, Revenge & Enemy systems for each AI so that they have different temperaments in accepting allies and/or forgiving previous enemies.

Updates in 9.0-
1)Made AI more powerful when Allow Cheats is not enabled.
2)Improve Transport Usage in the Migration Script
3)Fixed bugs that caused crashes for some AI when about to resign
4)Added 2 more AI - Mansu Munsa & Nat Turner
5)Fixed and added 2 previous AI that did not work from Drangonball Z. Namekians & SuperSaiyans

BE SURE TO TURN OFF TAUNT AUDIO - THESE FILES MAKE THE AI COMMUNICATE AND SHARE INFORMATION TO BE SMARTER>>>> WHICH RELIES ON HYPER COMMUNICATION HACKS IN THE TAUNT SYSTEM... If you hear taunt spamming noises that is why. Consciousness in the real world requires continuous thought. These AI mimic this by streaming commands in the chat to themselves and other civs that each of them have reactions for. So essentially each AI can communicate with each other and have responses based on its own conditions and the conditions of those around them . All of which can change relationships from ally to enemy at any time between any civ. That coupled with a Social Economic Debt system built in using the market and trade systems makes it that each AI can ask for any resource when reserves are low and fulfill any resource request for any civ. If a civ receives more than a certain amount of resources from civ they can request to become allies via the chat. That civ who sent the resources can then choose to accept the ally request or not. If accepted they become allies. In the same vain, if one of those allies gets to big and gets an army too large they can turn on each other and become enemies. Many micro systems like these are implement to keep the AI constantly making breaking and forging new alliances all through the game.

Features Included

1) Advanced Diplomacy

2) Economic Debt System

3) War Communications

4) Resilience Code

5) Military Boosters

6) Better Wall Building

7) War Treaty Capability

8) AoE2 Definitive Edition Compatibility

9) Fixed Resigning Issue

10) Resilience Improvements

11) Improved Teamwork Functionality

12) Human Multiplayer Functionality

13) Improved Attack Functionality Commands - Will only respond if makes sense or is willing

14) Now supports Ludicrous Map Types

15)Now has improved economy

86- Attack

60 - Tell computer to build fortifications

33 - Tell computer to create villagers

17x -enter Player number instead of x to tell a computer to make ally with that player (EX:171 for Player 1)

18x - enter Player number instead of x to tell a computer to make neutral with that player

19x -enter Player number instead of x to tell a computer to make enemy with that player

99 - Active the only cheat to give more resources. [These AI are based on a AI booster mod first published on ModDB and the auto AI generator tool from back in the day. ]

WHATS NEXT FOR 9.0 - Need to make AI more powerful when Allow Cheats is not enabled. Also need to try an make AI use transport to play water and island maps better.

Updates in 8.5
1) Added 2 New AI - Added BlackMessiahAI, Marcus Garvey
2) Fixed issue with UserPatchConst.per duplicate file error
3) Added (cheats-enabled) command to all cc-add rules to make AI able to cheat only when Allow Cheats is enabled. (AI's ARE NOW TOURNEY READY!!!)

Updates in 7.5
1) Added 3 New AI - Added BlackWarriorAI, Malcolm X and Huey P Newton
2) Start from Dark Age Improvements- All AI can now have a better start strategy mimicked from the strategies of the best human players in tournaments from the 2000's
3) Transport System Enhancement- All civs now create transport ships and docks. just need to figure out how to get them to use them.
4) Added New Name Changing Mechanic - AI now shows which boosters and modifiers it uses as well as changes its name based on it's current state (OFF,DEF,PRESS,STRESSED,PRAY)

Updates in 7.0
1) Fixed Definitive Edition AI Bugs - AI using this script will build town center and castles near ally's
2) Enhanced the Social-Economic Engine - Civ's now have more systems to drive the use of the market trading and tribute systems to build or foster relationships
3) Boosted Unique Unit, Monks & Siege Unit Leverage - Adds more intensity and variety of battles on land

Updates in 6.5

1) Boosted Castle Creation in late stages.

2) Tweaked Economy for better resource management

Enjoy this holiday present!

12/24/2019

Updates in 6.0

1)Now has better AGE progression and ability to play games starting from Dark Age

2)Improved Economy to make the AI more competitive and able to play Standard and Low Resource Game Types

*Please note that this was a prerequisite for the new mods to come. Now that have improved the economy the next release will include a new AI edition and the ability to better use transports. Need help here as today any water maps where transports have to be used are unusable. Also working on a version that does not Spam chat for those who want a version that might be les powerful but also less vocal lol.

BE SURE TO TURN OFF TAUNT AUDIO - THESE FILES MAKE THE AI COMMUNICATE AND SHARE INFORMATION TO BE SMARTER>>>> WHICH RELIES ON HYPER COMMUNICATION HACKS IN THE TAUNT SYSTEM

12/20/2019

Updates in 5.0
1)New Version Included - Black Resistance which is based on the chinese version of BlackPower that was published on AoEHawks chinese Age of Empires II mod forum site.

12/20/2019

BE SURE TO TURN OFF TAUNT AUDIO - THESE FILES MAKE THE AI COMMUNICATE AND SHARE INFORMATION TO BE SMARTER>>>> WHICH RELIES ON HYPER COMMUNICATION HACKS IN THE TAUNT SYSTEM

Fixed issue with UserConst File missing!

12/20/2019

This works on human vs cpu as well but only works if you add it to the file of the computer AI you want play against. I converted it over from AoE2:HD. You can also play as the AI that has this mod added and see how it communicates and plans.

Aok.heavengames.com

You can see the performance of my AI that use this IQ booster. I have been converting from old AoE2 & AoE2HD files. Mine clearly dominate the standard AI on Hard, Hardest & Extreme.

Challonge.com - Link to a tournament showing result of many 8 on 8 battles. Each AI is using the files here vs the AI from the game. I'm am modernizing different old AI to play on the new game. I am currently running this tournament to continue to test and fix old AI. Once done will share the AI files etc here.

Updates in 4.5
1)Three Versions Included - For those who requested all the versions of this IQ Booster we now have three flavors included in this mod: BlackPower, BlackForce, BlackLiberation. Try each of the three on the same AI to see how each effects your AI differently. Only use one per AI as each contains alot of the same code just different approaches and tweaks.

Updates in 4.0
1)New Castle Building - Builds castles in better areas targeting defense
2)Better Team Logic - AI will plan with allies against enemies

Updates in 3.5
1)Better Wall Building - AI builds gates and walls instead just walls
2)War Treaty Capability - When about to resign. If less has than 1 villager/town-centers and large army still live then the AI can lobby its enemies to make peace and begin use army as help to fight with thier new allies

Updates in 3.0
1)AoE2 Definitive Edition Compatibility - AI now works even better than the DE, HD, & CD AI out of the box. If want to make computer AI better add a line for this file in the "AI HD Version.per" file. Can add to any other AI as well.
2)Fixed Resigning Issue - Now has better logic and does not resign unless makes sense
3)Resilience Improvements - Now acts more strategically using new AoE 2 DE logic.

Updates in 2.0
1) Improved Teamwork Functionality - AI using this script will build town center and castles near ally's
2) Human Multiplayer Functionality - Now responds to human set-stance commands in multiplayer
3) Improved Attack Functionality - Adds more intensity of battles by land and sea

Shoutouts: I have to give a shout out to every code, gamer or player who has took the time to develop AI 's for Age of Empire. I cant credit every developer that has had an impact. From Barbarian to Horde to Mexico to Kozmos to Prince of Uganda to LikeWar and many many more. I have created these AI by battling all of the best I can find on the web and merging and splicing them for over 20 years. From my own ideas to yours. This is for you. Enjoy!
Attachments
[DONE] Greatest AI Mod Ever Made - Black Power, Black Leaders, African Queens, Prince of Cities, Dragonball Z (Version 10.0).zip
(5.35 MiB) Downloaded 274 times
Last edited by djmas314 on Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.

lolasik43
Forumer

Re: [WIP]Greatest Age of Empire AI Mods Ever - Black Power Mod is Back!!!!

Post by lolasik43 »

WOW !!!
Amazing !
Thank you B)

Despex
Forumer

Post by Despex »

Hi, when i launch game i have an ai script error,
file: UserPatchConst.per2
ERR5001: File open failed
Can you help me? Thanks :)

djmas314
Forumer

Post by djmas314 »

Sure Despex. I fixed this in the latest release! So please download 8.5 or greater as should work!
Last edited by djmas314 on Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Post by Leif Ericson »

Hi DJMas, I saw that you added your AIs to the list of AIs in the ladder spreadsheet. If you wanted to your AIs to participate in the ladder you'll need to remove the cheating first. I also recommend picking only one or two AIs out of the rest that you want to enter so that each scripter can have an equal share of AIs in the ladder. Looking forward to seeing these AIs develop.

djmas314
Forumer

Post by djmas314 »

Leif,

Done and Done. I updated the spreadsheet and more importantly updated the AI to only cheat when Allow Cheats is toggled on using the (cheats-enabled) command. Some of the AI still cheat a lil bit in the early game. But all of the Black____ AI do not cheat unless Allow Cheats turned on.

Leif Ericson wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:56 am
Hi DJMas, I saw that you added your AIs to the list of AIs in the ladder spreadsheet. If you wanted to your AIs to participate in the ladder you'll need to remove the cheating first. I also recommend picking only one or two AIs out of the rest that you want to enter so that each scripter can have an equal share of AIs in the ladder. Looking forward to seeing these AIs develop.

KimberlyAzula
Forumer

Post by KimberlyAzula »

djmas314 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:44 am
Leif,

Done and Done. I updated the spreadsheet and more importantly updated the AI to only cheat when Allow Cheats is toggled on using the (cheats-enabled) command. Some of the AI still cheat a lil bit in the early game. But all of the Black____ AI do not cheat unless Allow Cheats turned on.

Leif Ericson wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:56 am

Problem is, that casters of the ladder usually cast games with the option "Cheats enabled" activated, because it allows them to take control of gaia and see the whole map without taking control of one of the AIs.
So you will probably need to find another way, though I would like Leif's opinion on that matter.
~Kimberly Azula
There is no denying The Morrígan's prophecies!

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Re: [UPDATED] Greatest Age of Empire AI Mods Ever - Black Power Mod is Back [8.5][WIP]!!!!

Post by Promiskuitiv »

One way to fix that would also be to only allow cheats if #load-if-defined UP-HUMAN-IN-GAME is true.
Then AI only games (such as in some fun AI tournamnents) would be cheat-free. :)

Leif Ericson
Waheguru

Re: [UPDATED] Greatest Age of Empire AI Mods Ever - Black Power Mod is Back [8.5][WIP]!!!!

Post by Leif Ericson »

Yeah, I'd prefer you used Promi's method or enabled cheats through detecting a particular taunt to enable the cheats.

djmas314
Forumer

Post by djmas314 »

Thanks both Promi & Kimberly for the feedback. That's what this is all about. I was looking for that solution but couldn't figure it out. So thanks to each of you will try and update to the new approach. Problem I had with this solution is if someone likes to play all AI to spectate but also want cheats then it would not work for them. But I figure there might be a way to combine both approaches. So can work for either case. One idea is to just make 1 or 2 versions that are Tournament compatible and let the rest be cheat enabled like they are. Either that or try to put in more rules to handle both scenarios. I will explore either way.

In other news I was finally after 10 + years able to get the AI to use transports effectively. Will post the code soon. Only issue I am having is with them only boarding 1 solider at a time or not boarding villagers. More to come here soon as well I hope.

Plus got a surprise gift for everyone coming soon so stay on the lookout for that!
Promiskuitiv wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:34 am
One way to fix that would also be to only allow cheats if #load-if-defined UP-HUMAN-IN-GAME is true.
Then AI only games (such as in some fun AI tournamnents) would be cheat-free. :)
Problem is, that casters of the ladder usually cast games with the option "Cheats enabled" activated, because it allows them to take control of gaia and see the whole map without taking control of one of the AIs.
So you will probably need to find another way, though I would like Leif's opinion on that matter.
~Kimberly Azula