Currently only plays archers->crossbows->arbalesters regardless of civ. Should work okay as long as the civ has crossbow. Spanish and Bulgarians will still fight with just archer and blacksmith upgrades in each age. Meso civs do not benefit from its use of a food dump in the form of light cavalry.
Currently only tested on Arabia, but should be okay on most open land maps with a starting TC.
Fixed a bug that prevented researching thumb ring
Added Research for capped ram and conscription
Improved late game lumber camp usage
Resolved Loom bug for Mayans and Chinese
Prevented Cumans from building TC and Siege Workshop in Feudal
Added Resign Rules, they seem suitable for 1v1 but probably resigns early in team games
Added support for Armored Elephants for the Dynasties of India civs
Fixed a bug where the response to the Gurjara camel scout being sighted was created dozens of spearmen
Modified resign rules to prevent resigning prematurely in team games
Fixed the blind long distance boar luring bug
Archer related unique techs are now researched, including Imperial Skirmisher
Fixed a ridiculous bug in 1.2 with a syntax error
Added light cavalry with spare food
Added unique tech researches relevant to economy
Added unique tech researches relevant to skirmishers
Added unique tech researches relevant to castles, town centers, and supremacy
Possibly improved mining camp placement
Fixed the insane extent to which stables were built for light cav in many cases and improved light cav mix
Added nomad start
Added trade in team games
Tweaked team game resign rules
Resolved building placement bug
Added town center, tower, and castle avoidance for units.
Made castles and town centers build with more than one villager.
Resign rules are less aggressive to avoid situations where it would resign when it was turning things around.
Fixed some small bugs I don't remember, but including not making crossbows in Imperial Age with civs lacking arbalester.
Now builds trebuchets in Imperial Age.
Uses (attack-now) as a failsafe with high military numbers to better retarget after destroying an enemy, but retargeting is also improved.
Now plays fast castle -> knights with 11 civilizations, including Spanish, Bulgarians, and other civilizations with weak crossbow and good knights.
Added support for Armenians and Georgians.
Mitigated sheep crowding the TC for maps with a lot of sheep
Work around for the first wave knight patrol bug
- RESOLVED Very rarely lure an enemy boar without scouting. I haven't documented this well enough to be sure, but it may only be against the CD AI
- RESOLVED Mayans and Chinese specific loom code doesn't work right.
- RESOLVED Castle age buildings are sometimes missed due to erratic town size.
- If town size prevents building something like a blacksmith, the rest of the game will be played without a blacksmith and perpetually housed as the town-size never permanently increases.
- Imperial Age Tech refinement and addition
- Second unit type in castle and imp
- Improved Mining Camp Placement
- Additional strategy choices and specific plans for other civs
-M@A->Archers in Feudal
- Manual scouting
- Actually play diplomacy