An AI resource machine for AOE2:DE (CC-add are used)

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
jasonLaoe
Forumer

An AI resource machine for AOE2:DE (CC-add are used)

Post by jasonLaoe »

hello! :)

I have developed an AI resource machine suitable for single-player : good teammate
(Applicable version: AOE2:DE / Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition)

The following is the introduction of the features of this AI, how to use it, and the zip file.

introduce:
The concept of this AI is mainly a resource machine, so after the market is built, it will respond to all alliances' resource request commands.
(food/wood/gold/stone please commands, 500 at a time), and will pay tribute at a specific time, the total amount is about 6000 each.
(turn tribute sound effects off if feel interrupted by them.)

In order to prevent being blown up, this AI will build various defensive buildings.
In addition to defensive buildings, this AI will also build wonders. If you don't want to win because of wonders, you can change the condition to conquer.

After hundreds of rounds of modification and testing, this AI has a winning rate of at least 90% in 1v7 Extreme difficulty,
And all civilizations/maps are available (including Nomad).

how to use:
Just unzip it directly to the folder where AI is placed.

I hope this AI will support you to enjoy the game. :lol:
If you want to adapt this AI, please indicate the original author, thank you. B)
If there is a bug/unable to download/unusable problem with this AI, please leave a comment below, and I will make changes as appropriate.
Attachments
good_teammate_version1.zip
(3.36 KiB) Downloaded 108 times