ZebbaAI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Zebba
Forumer

Re: ZebbaAI

Post by Zebba »

Updated for the Return of Rome DLC

Bandit1990
Forumer

Post by Bandit1990 »

Thanks for the update :) Are you going to be entering Zebba in the Wandering Bots tournament?

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Bandit1990 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:13 pm
Thanks for the update :) Are you going to be entering Zebba in the Wandering Bots tournament?
Most likely not, ZebbaAI is heavily bugging out on Land Nomad and I probably won't have the time fixing all of those until the tournament starts.

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Small Update for the recent patch & a bunch of fixes. Stay tuned for Version 1.3! ZebbaAI will learn to micro ranged units :)

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Updated to v. 1.2.3: ZebbaAI is now compatible with Arena & Fortress. This version has an overall improved performance, some new abilities like deer pushing and proper scouting of its home base as well as an improved fast imp combined with a couple of new fast imperial strategies. This update is mainly optimized for Arabia due to the upcoming Davis Cup 7 tournament. If you notice any strange behaviour or other bugs, let me know.

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Thanks for update!
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Uploaded a new version (v. 1.2.3b) of the recent update, since I detected a severe bug that prevented a proper scouting of the home base. Also I deactivated the Lumberjack DUC for Dark-Age since it did hurt dark-age eco more than it was helping. I'll have to work on that more closely.

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Updated to v. 1.2.4.

This version should provide more stability compared to the last versions and fix a couple of critical bugs, especially in dark-age (Boar-Hunting/ Deer Pushing/ Base Scouting). Also the performance in team-games as well as attacks in imperial-age should be improved. I noticed some bugs here & there, but couldn't reproduce them & wasn't sure if they still existed. If you notice any issues/bugs let me know.

Zebba
Forumer

Post by Zebba »

Updated to v. 1.2.5.

This version provides compatibility for playing on Yucatan, overall improved Teamgames performance as well as improvements in lategame.
No compatibility for the new DLC (Armenians & Georgians) yet, since I don't own the DLC and don't know yet how to handle mule carts.

wattle
Swami

Post by wattle »

Zebba wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:30 pm
Updated to v. 1.2.5.

This version provides compatibility for playing on Yucatan, overall improved Teamgames performance as well as improvements in lategame.
No compatibility for the new DLC (Armenians & Georgians) yet, since I don't own the DLC and don't know yet how to handle mule carts.
Nice, looking forward to it's Ladder games.
Also MS did listen to you and have MR DLC 50% off atm. Clearly they want to see Armenians & Georgians be supported by Zebba :D
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2555 ... in_Royals/
I admit, they certainly should add at least 20% off on top for every notable content creator. Maybe they will get it one day, that their business strategy is lacking in that regard ;)
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.