Alliance Unoffical 1v1 Arabia Tournament Entries

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

Dear Judges,

These are my Entries for the unofficial Tournament.

I want to go back to the "Roots" and enter with something 'Classic' this Time - so i chose :

AT-EW_Aztec
Teutonia

AT-EW uses like included in the Name Aztecs, while Teutonia uses Teutonic-Civ
(i did not include a "Name" at the End, because it should be obvious)

Both go fast Castle, 'AT_EW' goes for an EagleRush and 'Teutonia' goes for a Heavy-Cavalry Charge.
AT-EW can handle more Situations though - i think.

Versus Goth both use to Flush with Archers. The Basic Version (not included) use normally
either Skirm-Flush or FC, versus Goth Skirm-Flush is always switched to use Archers.

This Tournament Version though goes always FastCastle, only versus Goth it use a Flush.

They`re both not tested in Team-Battle, but with some more Improvements (of course ;))
they should be able to compete also in Team-Tournament. However - both CAN play TeamGames - just Test it.

I load them officially up - because maybe someone gets inspired and many good Scripters already joined the Tournament.
(so i guess many would get them anyway, and for the others it may be also interesting to find out the weaknesses, which they have for sure)

... if the Tournament does not reveal them already -
(However - i know well some possible weaknessess)

Have Fun, good Luck

Mabuse
Attachments
AllianceUnofficial1v1Arabia.zip
(101.63 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
take seat, shut up, script - have fun