XpertCBUniqueUnitsv3_ATCB01included

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Mabuse
Waheguru

Post by Mabuse »

This is

XpertCBUniqueUnitsv3_ATCB01included

it is a CastleBloodSCN like it is played in the Zone and additionally an AllianceThundaCastleBloodVersion01 from DEC 03 (SCN made earlier)

made for Zecher_Suckpig (friend of mine)

it can be surely improved or adapted for other SCN/Circumstances - for this reason i made 2 araibles there (Atatck_Value, and Building_Value)

as everybody know in CastleBlood you should not attack to early - to avoid feeding your Opponent, unfortuanately Ground that can be used by Units is limited (as the Castles are near the Coast) and so if to many Units are trained they may stuck -)

so this Version will attack if 85 Military by default - also due to nature of ths SCN there is only a very small default Island, and most of the Building ground is a bit far away -for this Reason i made the defconst Building_Value - you can edit this Value as you may find it ok -

an improved Version would/should/could be possibly smart enough to recognize and set this Values for its own depending on the cirsumstances-
and task-ungrouped soldier from time to time to make some free Place
as i did not spend much work on this for a long time so it cannbe surely improved

however - greetz to Zecher_SuckPig

and hf testing this AI+SCN
(the AI will only work for CastleBloods and other Bloods (need unlimited resources) but is still kept flexible (= will research Techs, build Buildings, train Units, attack)

(maybe you may enlarge the borders of the lower starting position around the Castles to optimize the SCN it for AI (and make sure you select the AI in the Player Menu (don`t know if it is included in the SCN yet)

BTW - of course you may think that CastleBlood is not very challenging for an AI-scripter - or in general no friend of it (like me :lol: - more or less - watching 1v1 CB AI can be Fun (for a while - a limited while) so feel free to edit this SCN (of course) in Order to delete Players and/or other Suff) - a 4v4 AI Blood is probably a bit overloaded

- i made the AI for a friend and he gave me this SCN as an example so that i can get a picture of CastleBlood -
of course it was a pleasure for me to help him, and i would do it again - :D :lol:
(if i recover from CastleBlood Madness oneday :wacko: )
Attachments
XpertCBUniqueUnitsv3_ATCB01included.ZIP
(26.44 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
take seat, shut up, script - have fun