[UP] Hell-Raven BETA 4

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
jdstankosky
Guru

Re: [UP] Hell-Raven BETA 4

Post by jdstankosky »

Hmmm... I was browsing some old stuff I had and found a zip archive on my cloud server labeled "Hell-Raven interim update 27 SEPT 2013 BETA 6" :ph34r: Looking at this thread here, I see it's 2 updates newer than what I've got uploaded...

Who dares me to install AoC and start working on this again? :devil

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

/me dares :devil :lol:

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

WE ALL DARE YOU ! :head :head :head :lol:

Campeador
Waheguru

Post by Campeador »

I have the intention, just intention, to scrpit again this summer. Your dynamic gatherer percentages will be interesting. Has your AI anyelse to study? Can it fight now?

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

I have no idea what it does yet. I don't have aok installed and I can't find it. :rofl
Do not try to script a counter for everything. That is reactionary, and always slower than taking the initiative in battle. Decide from the start what you are going to do, and do not waiver from it. Own it.

Lazarus
Guru

Post by Lazarus »

*jdstankosky's signature says not to make a reactionary script, script is entirely reactionary* :lol:

EDIT: *reads through posts, finds that this was already commented on and responded to* :head
Time to learn all the new things is too much so probably not scripting

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

Lazarus wrote:*jdstankosky's signature says not to make a reactionary script, script is entirely reactionary* :lol:

EDIT: *reads through posts, finds that this was already commented on and responded to* :head
:rofl

Lazarus
Guru

Post by Lazarus »

I promise it, eventually you will find the one line or one symbol that's causing that bug and you will go :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head :head

Spoiler alert: He's got his AoC and work has commenced :D
Spoiler Edit: Spoiler may be true, but actual comment was about a different ai .-.
Last edited by Lazarus on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to learn all the new things is too much so probably not scripting

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

:head © 1999-2014 aiscripters. :lol:

jdstankosky
Guru

Post by jdstankosky »

This script will be the death of me... :head