Vetrix AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: Vetrix AI

Post by Esty »

Perhaps we can play later on, especially with you, estyty, testing both our AIs. Thanks for those feedbacks! I really needed them a lot.
Sure Kingzone, with pleasure :)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

KiiNgZoNe
Forumer

Post by KiiNgZoNe »

Hello!

Updated Vetrix to 1.2a

Changes are the ff.:

- Added DUC attacks, just for an attempt when and what point should I immediately rush/raid despite the superiority level.

- The superiority levels are changed thanks to II2N and his Barbarian for the idea. That way I would scale whether should I use DUC or TSA, but for now it's still in progress. Changes will be done later, as the superiority doesn't take into consideration that the enemy would train counters to Vetrix's units. Will definitely do some multiplier stuff for that. Ideas are appreciated!

- Economic changes. I'm still in a dilemma, especially in doing krush. Should Vetrix go for 2 stables after a Fast Castle, there's a chance that the villager production would be a bit idle at times. However, should Vetrix go for another TC after going into castle, the knight production is definitely slower.

- Resource control is decreased. The reason for that is the continuous occurrence where Vetrix would not train military units after reaching Imperial Age. Until I can find the reason why, the resource control plan is reduced to a minimum.

Somehow this version is weaker than the last update (1.1c). I think it's because the older versions were done for mass and rush off. I want Vetrix to have a more tactical approach, which I will be trying to do most of the time.

Thanks!

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thank you for the update! :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Welcome back, KiiNg!

KiiNgZoNe
Forumer

Post by KiiNgZoNe »

Updated to its last version, because I'm already working for a new one.

There are only slight but somehow better changes. It's back to its more aggressive style, however DUC is now used more than TSA, and better resource management to be able to advance to the ages more efficiently than the last update.

The name is Vetrix Final. Feel free to judge whether or not this update was better than the last one. The last one (1.2a) had its good share for being more conservative so it somehow manages to win at some times.

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks for the update! :)

KiiNgZoNe
Forumer

Post by KiiNgZoNe »

Reuploaded the Vetrix Final file for missing some important lines regarding resource control in Castle Age that for some reason I don't know why the lines for such were lost (probably a failed save) 1111 One such case is that Vetrix still does not resume in creating units even after Elite Skirmisher was researched, until it can research Imperial Age :head :head :rofl :rofl

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

! :lol:

Armelon
Swami

Post by Armelon »

Hey,

Watched those 2 recs from the promi vs Vetrix AI, some other things i noticed.

Vetrix really needs to make some more lumber camps, it is still on 2 lumber-camps at 40 mins, and doenst even seem to have a lumber-camp town-center. Your badly hurting your own wood eco there.

And then the second thing i noticed, is flanks and pockets both seem to force up siege-workshops and make rams regardless of the situation.
Probaly best to block this untill you got 15+ military atleast :)

Vetrix defiantly looks alot stronger then it used too though, keep up the good work! :)

KiiNgZoNe
Forumer

Post by KiiNgZoNe »

Hello!

I am updating Vetrix once again for MoAI2! The input of offwo and Armelon helped a lot, thank you so much!

This update also includes some general fixes regarding economy (especially in krush) and in researches (particularly in unique units like Mangudai, Conquistadors and Woad Raider not getting upgrades due to faulty unit-goal rules per class). There were also some flaws which I also fixed probably due to me not saving after every fix before...again (e.g. castle age military buildings getting spammed yet again while not in line with current economy) :rofl :head

Vetrix Final will be the file to be updated.