Odd-Job V0.0001

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
RubberMan01
Forumer

Odd-Job V0.0001

Post by RubberMan01 »

Odd-Job, a terrible, unfinished AI with 0 siege, no plan, and only plays cavalry civs :D

Don't expect much lol
Attachments
Odd-Job.7z
(20.1 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
"Nothing like a six foot Valkarie maiden in scanty clad armour with a cleavage you can ski down"

My website: https://stgbooks.blogspot.com/

RubberMan01
Forumer

Re: Odd-Job V1.00

Post by RubberMan01 »

Although it's rather terrible I have decided to upload this as a final thing...

The pressure of learning all over again and trying to write something "quick" for the cup is just too much and I have decided just to let this learning draft loose and hope it gets a good start lol

I will be writing a proper AI now from scratch and secretly wishing that I never uploaded this one or considered joining in with this cup in the first place :rofl

Sorry for that crap AI :( only plays Britons and not very well lol

I'll be back :D
Attachments
OddJobV1.00.7z
(24.13 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
"Nothing like a six foot Valkarie maiden in scanty clad armour with a cleavage you can ski down"

My website: https://stgbooks.blogspot.com/

Esty
Waheguru

Re: Odd-Job V0.0001

Post by Esty »

Thx for the effort and all your work, rubberman. I'm sure Odd-Job won't be that bad ;)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Thx RubberMan and no need to say sorry. Don't give up and gl hf :).

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Yes don't worry about it, you created something new which adds something different to the tournament and that only has upsides for everyone involved.
Just take your time and go at your own pace so you can really enjoy fiddling around with the AIs again. :)

Also thank you for the uploads so far and have fun scripting in peace again! :dance