TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

FireBall37, it means that the units having more than 30hp won't be selected for the action below. It can be used as a condition to retreat ur hurt/weak units only from the battle.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Thank you! That makes lots of sense.I am no longer doing this.> :head
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL version 7.5R uploaded !
Might be the one playing the next tourney games against The General :P
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

paper
Forumer

Post by paper »

Since Bulgarians can't research paladin anymore in DE since the April 2020 update, here's my suggestion on how to improve the AI in the file "TRiBaL_Warrior\imperial-age upgrades with escrow.per" :

Code: Select all

;before
(defrule
	(goal game-mode normal)
	(goal need-escrows 0)
	(or	(civ-selected cumans)
		(or	(civ-selected bulgarians)
			(civ-selected lithuanians)))
	(unit-type-count knight-line >= 5)
	(up-research-status c: ri-paladin < research-pending)
=>	(set-goal need-escrows for-ri-paladin))

;after
(defrule
	(goal game-mode normal)
	(goal need-escrows 0)
	(or	(civ-selected cumans)
		(civ-selected lithuanians))
	(unit-type-count knight-line >= 5)
	(up-research-status c: ri-paladin < research-pending)
=>	(set-goal need-escrows for-ri-paladin))

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thanx Paper ! just reuploaded :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Small update to fix issues in DE

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Thx Mr :)

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Hola Esty! I noticed that in several games with Tribal, the message about sending forager to idle farm keeps coming up for a long time, but w/o any results. I just wanted you let you know. :P
Also, in several games I have watched, Tribal gets ahead with the flush, and gets a big army of kts in Castle, but even though the enemy has virtually no military, he keeps retreating all his units from the TC. I know it is better to be safe than sorry, but I think that making his army too afraid off the TC/towers will give the opponent a better chance to rebuild. Not really a huge problem vs other AI's though! :lol:
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

zbhcn
Forumer

Post by zbhcn »

TRiBaL_Warriors is a good AI. He has done better in DE than barbarian. And now its code is more standardized and its performance has been greatly improved. I am only using it for the first time now, and I will continue to learn more about it. I have studied the barbarian code in detail before. The barbarian code is too messy, but some details are manipulated and judged, such as: the comparison of military forces between ourselves and the enemy, the harassment strategy around TC in feudal-age, use "up-modify-flag" to record and change multiple harassment points is very nice.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx zbhcn, your comment is very appreciated !
Its hard to compare tribal with barbarian in DE, as far as Barbarian hasn't been updated for long and is actually not DE-compatible. My goal is to make tribal able to defeat the standard AI regularly :devil