new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
GamesGod
Swami

new AI is coming... GamesGod AI

Post by GamesGod »

hi guys :) new AI is coming soooooon, i'm think.... mmm in 01.2021 :) he's name is GamesGod :devil, he's not as strong as barbarian or promi, but that's because it doesn't use cheating :lol: but I hope you like my AI very much...

- AI play all populations
- All maps (except Forest Prison... in it, he sucks :D)
- can play on the scenario maps, It can adapt almost to any map
- can play deathmatch with dark age start
- can play all civs.
- can reacts to resources taunts
Taunt 22 change level micro and difficult attack (only enemy player can change difficult :))
Level 0 - 1 attack group with micro control, 0 defense groups, towers/castles micro disable
Level 1 - 3 attack group with micro control, 1 defense groups, towers/castles micro enable
Level 2 - no multi-targeting range units, max 6 attack groups with micro control, max 2 defense group, towers/castles micro enable
Level 3 (default) - multi-targeting range units enable, max 6 attack groups with micro control, max 2 defense group, towers/castles micro enable

Works in 3 version game:
1) Aoe2 the conquerors 1.5 RC+
2) DE version
3) DE+RoR version
In the HD - not work, because HD version don't have up-functions :)

If you see that the number of downloads of my AI has been reset, it's not add virus in the archive !!! I'm not hacker and not terrorist, I'm developer AI !!! it means that an updated version of the AI has appeared and it has replaced the old version.

Update 02.01.21
Well, here I am laying out my AI. I hope many players will like it and it will be interesting for you to play against it :) Naturally, work on it continues, and I continue to improve it :) If someone wants to thank me for the development, then write in a private message, or see the file, there is a link there :)
Write comments - whether you liked playing against AI, whether it was hard or easy to defeat it, whether it was interesting or not. I am waiting for your comments :)

VERY BIG UPDATE 06.07.2023
Now AI can play in the Return of Rome version game :)

Update 09.07.23
Small fix macro control :)

Update 24.10.23
First version DUC SYSTEM IS ENABLE! :)
For change/disable DUC - player-enemy must write in the chat 22

Update 12.01.24
So much bugs will be fixed, Ai can again play with players :) (Wattle tested my AI and said that my ai removes mules, so unfortunately it turns out that at the moment my AI cannot play with new civilizations (georgians/armenia), I will try to fix this in future updates, if possible...)

Updates 15.01.24
AI now can play with new civs (armenians and georgians)

Updates 20.01.24
Small improve group attacking

Updates 16.03.24
More improve groups

Updates 20.03.24
Fix small groups bugs)
Attachments
GamesGod AI.rar
(72.77 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Last edited by GamesGod on Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:43 pm, edited 94 times in total.
Developer of GamesGod AI

lolasik43
Forumer

Re: new AI is coming... GamesGod

Post by lolasik43 »

I'll be waiting. Thank you! ;)

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

It's done, the AI is available for download :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Tested this script in 4v4.
Interesting AI which is already doing a lot : various units trained (scorpions, skirms, onagers, kts, unique units etc), economic and military upgrades are done, the players can trade, the dark-age is decent, i can see the good use of the userpatch in many details like the villagers garrisoning if an enemie's scout is crossing the TC, etc.
was funny to watch Gamesgod playing in 4v4 against itself. :D

I got a question : Do you play AOC/DE ?
I ask this because while i was watching the AI playing, i had the feeling that there is no real strategy. i mean, the AI train many things and develop its economy but, i didn't see any plan, as if the AI just plays randomly. The pocket can stay in feudal age a quiet long time while the flank go castle minute 20, some players use 10 villagers to gather stone for no reason while being stuck in feudal age and training scouts+skirms, i saw a players building towers everywhere...
I think you had fun scripting ur AI and it's quiet funny to watch as i said, and its probably the main reason why you/we script.
But in case you want to improve ur AI, i think that the next step would be to study the build orders of human players to get inspired ;)

HF scripting and welcome ;)
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Do you play AOC/DE ?
Mmm sure) and AOC and de)
My AI has several strategies))) it just doesn't implement them very well) but it is very well adapted to the enemy, to the enemy army and generally well oriented on the map, for example - the map is archipelago... :D especially if there is team together is off :D My AI tries to adapt to any conditions)))
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Improved AI performance :) he was fighting a little better now :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

If you see that the number of AI downloads has been reset to zero, it means that I have updated it :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

marathon
Waheguru

Post by marathon »

This is a good AI! It may have some issues here and there, but these are typical of newer AIs. This AI has many very interesting things that I would like to have in my own. Like the fleeing code when town is destroyed.

Welcome to the world of :head !

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Thank you, I try to make it as interesting as possible and most importantly-unpredictable. So that when playing against it, the player can never determine how the AI will behave. Even if the player saved the game and starts the game with a save, my AI still has a large number of random actions and at any given time everything may be different than the previous time :)

And as for some problems in his work, I know that they definitely exist, for example, his main mistake is that he does not move very quickly from century to century, relying on the production of the army. There are still other problems that need to be fixed and I am slowly correcting these errors in the work :)

P.S. And I also like that my AI is without additional folders, and everything works from the main file :)
Developer of GamesGod AI

GamesGod
Swami

Post by GamesGod »

Hello everyone, how do you like my AI? Is it interesting to play against him or is he boring and you can fall asleep?))) are there any serious bugs and problems with its operation?
Developer of GamesGod AI