TRiBaL_Warriors

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Esty
Waheguru

Re: TRiBaL_Warriors

Post by Esty »

Updated Tribal and made a very small fix for anti_tribal.

I reworked entirely its military behaviour, based on the " hit and run " shared by fireball with his "snippets", improved/adapted with my rules from odette/pharaon : now tribal can walk around the enemie's town and target several units each shot with archers and skirms managed separately. I also improved many behaviours to help units targetting some specific objects (spears to kts, cavaly to mangonels...)

Anti_tribal stays the old version of tribal_warrior from 2017 (early DC3) with its various strategies i removed to tribal_warrior, to make tribal a pure skirm-meta AI.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Awesome! Thanks for the updates Mr Esty!

venomus
Forumer

Post by venomus »

Thanks too for the update! :)

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Nice to see the update! I hope it wasn't too hard to use my script :P I noticed one thing, Tribal seems to keep his army under the TC until he has a blacksmith or something, causing his town to be exposed early Feudal.
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Re-uploaded !

Small issues fixed :
- bug fixed when tribal doesn't find its opponent
- exploration improved

Fireball, as i told you in PM, your codes adapted to my own script is a great addition. Wasn't too hard to adapt, honestly. Thanks again. I wanted tribal to have a sophisticated hit and run (like what i did for odette) but different enough to not have a copy of odette in its military behaviour. Now tribal has its own way to practice its Hit and run, making its fights against odette/pharaon more interesting.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

neilkaz
Forumer

Post by neilkaz »

This AI typically crushes the game's AI in 4v4's. Its teamwork is lots better, etc. But has it been updated to play all the new civs?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

HI
Actually not. It plays the wololokingdom civs + lithuanian, cumans, bulgarians and tatars. I'm actually pretty busy with a tournament and IRL. sorry for the trouble :(

neilkaz
Forumer

Post by neilkaz »

Best of luck with the tourney! Do any of your AI's play all the DE civs?

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Thx mate.
Odette is the one playing the most civs : Poles and Bohemians were added.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

TRiBaL_Warrior 7.8 uploaded ! it is the official version for the Final stage round 3 (DC6) ;)