Jester AI (Version 1.2 BETA)

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
screamingkoos
Forumer

Jester AI (Version 1.2 BETA)

Post by screamingkoos »

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to create a new topic for Jester, as it is beginning to differ more and more from Forthwind, especially after this 1.2 beta update.

I have slowly but surely been working behind the scenes on updates for this AI as my next go-to AI! It has been some months since the last update, so I figured it would be nice to release what progress has been accomplished so far :)

If you do not know this AI is, then I suggest going to the "Forthwind" topic on this site and learning more about my 2 ai's there (Forthwind and Jester). I just don't have the energy to go full on explaining it again :lol:

I'll throw in a readme and updates.txt file with Jester here in case you are too lazy to go read the Forthwind thread (I too am a lazy individual sometimes so I hope this modest middle ground will suffice!)

All future Jester updates will be posted here, so please do enjoy, and also forgive my absence, I still love this game so so much I just have way less time these days to show it!

Any feedback or ideas for this ai would be GREATLY appreciated! I hope my ai can bring some new ideas to the table and provide a modest challenge for all of your ai's too! Happy scripting my friends and nothing but love from me here for all of your amazing creations too! :P

Sincerely,

ScreamingKoos
Attachments
JESTER V1.2 BETA.zip
JESTER BETA (March 30 Release)
(118.68 KiB) Downloaded 278 times

venomus
Forumer

Re: Jester AI (Version 1.2 BETA)

Post by venomus »

Really a good AI, hope you continue updating soon.

neilkaz
Forumer

Re: Jester AI (Version 1.2 BETA)

Post by neilkaz »

I get an error when I try to use this AI.