The Horde

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
k_the_foodie
Forumer

Re: The Horde

Post by k_the_foodie »

Hi,

I am new here. I downloaded this ai around one year ago. I enjoyed it very much. Now I am looking for a version which plays on UP1.5. First page stil says it is for 1.4RC. Is there any version for 1.5 and wk ?

Thanks in advance. I really love this ai.

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Welcome to the forums k_the_foodie. :)

1.4 is just the minimum requirement, it will work on 1.5 too.
Afaik it doesn't have WK support yet though.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Unfortunately, I am lacking motivation to upgrade this, and I have not made any changes since last August. At least the website works for me today after months of blocking me.

This means no support for 1.5 features or WK (whatever this is).

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Regardless of AIs, it's great to hear from you, Archon! Hope all is well :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

:( :(
Hi Archon,
What i have to say is your latest upgrade was a great improvement against my aggressive TRiBaL, and the Horde looks really stronger overall. The flanks can survive easily with your villagers attacking the skirmishers and your scout is pro-active.
And the coordination between your flanks and pockets are great too. I like the way your pockets never waste their armies while booming.
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Armelon
Swami

Post by Armelon »

Hey there,

The horde Buggs out in Regicide. every time 1 flanks functions normal, all others bugg pretty much right at the start.
4v4 giant map, 200 pop, normal reveal, difficulty hard, standard resources.

CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Another bug: https://i.imgur.com/ESiETZE.jpg

When a boar steal is done on Horde, it gets confused and suicides a lot of villagers. Very sad to watch

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Archon wrote:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.16 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at forums.aiscripters.com Port 80
I always get this error message when trying to access this site. Only way to access is with some proxy service. :blink:

This has dropped my already low motivation for aiscripting to an all-time low. Don't expect any upgrades here in the near future. :(
I am still having this issue. The site is blocking me all the time.

Milan
Forumer

Post by Milan »

Archon wrote:
Archon wrote:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.16 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at forums.aiscripters.com Port 80
I always get this error message when trying to access this site. Only way to access is with some proxy service. :blink:

This has dropped my already low motivation for aiscripting to an all-time low. Don't expect any upgrades here in the near future. :(
I am still having this issue. The site is blocking me all the time.
Are these customers still blocked? Because i also have a friend who can't access the site (Deutsche Telekom). :'
http://forums.aiscripters.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1100

@Archon
I hope you will get back your motivation. :)

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »