The Horde

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
Felipe_EL_Guapo
Yogi

Re: The Horde

Post by Felipe_EL_Guapo »

Hi Archon,
Didn't write 31... but not sure about 222. Maybe I write it when being desperate fighting against two. Anyways, these games were only selected to highlight the passiveness that affects more TG than 1vs1, and the bug, but in other games we had epic battles and we succeed.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Minor update.

- up-gather-inside and up-ungarrison are now used less often
- fixed an issue with boar hunting
- huns and persians go 2 stables as pocket by default rather than 1 stable.
Last edited by Archon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Thank you for the update! :)

Aleph
Yogi

Post by Aleph »

Thx for new :).

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Thanks, Archon :)

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

Hi Archon,

I'm coming to you for having notices several issues while we were streaming your games with Aleph. Your latest version has critical bugs with your scout, which use to be frozen close to the berries for weird reasons (especially seen in the 3v3 vs tribal). The exploration turns pretty bad. One another problem is a strategy as flank going stable (scout-rush). Your ai never made more than 5-6 farms and had plenty of lumberjacks (game 2 : 2v2). Bad issues always appear in tournament games...

Your previous versions were pretty stables, I'm pretty sure those issues are easy to be fixed.
cheers
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Esty wrote:Your previous versions were pretty stables, I'm pretty sure those issues are easy to be fixed.
cheers
I honestly have no idea how to fix those as I have never seen them in any of my test games and haven't done any changes in that strategy part at all. I guess it's the same thing as the never build an archery range issue in Felipe's game that was reported earlier.

Usually I try to replicate them, then fix it and press restart to see if it's gone, but I never managed to find the replicate or find the issue in first place.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I tested 6 games with The_Horde and the bug appeared twice, like in this game i uploaded here in which green and blue have their scouts following one villager. Its really clear in that recorded game, when you see green scout stuck close to one lumberjack which is sent later on berries : the scout follows this villager !

The scout is reset when the_horde clicks feudal.

Hope it can help you.
Attachments
The_Horde look green and blue bugging.rar
(801.84 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Oh, I was talking about that archery range not build issue, which causes my AI to get stuck.

I think the scouting issue can be fixed, if it gets unstuck after age up. As luring deer is stopped upon feudal age up, my best guess the scout tries to lure a villager instead of a deer, (must be some really beautiful female villager :rolleyes: ) though I have to investigate why this is the case.

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

AH yeah, nice to hear :)
In that rec, blue scout was gay :P