The Horde

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
wattle
Swami

Re: The Horde

Post by wattle »

Wow, thank you so much for your answers, thats what I was looking for. Even though I'm only a Player and not a Scripter I like to understand to some extend how AIs are working.
And thanks for the update.
MangudAI-all-in (wip, to be continued, when I retire from work :P )
Btw, thank you s64 for your effort. Was a pleasure to cross your way. Have a good time.

_II2N_
Guru

Post by _II2N_ »

Archon wrote:- reduces mill max distance when building an emergency mill, uses villager scouting more deliberately, so it wouldn't fail to place on it unexplore terrain as often. (I think the bug, that it deletes the TC under construction, when a starting villager is stuck in forest still persist. No clue why this happens.)
AIs may cancel a building (even 99% completed) if a builder that is trying to be tasked to build can't reach the building. That happens when a villager is stuck inside forest in LN and it is an issue on migration (use DUC to assign builders there). For AI-human games you could just cry when you have a trapped villager by checking path-distance of all villagers.

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.16 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 Server at forums.aiscripters.com Port 80
I always get this error message when trying to access this site. Only way to access is with some proxy service. :blink:

This has dropped my already low motivation for aiscripting to an all-time low. Don't expect any upgrades here in the near future. :(

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

Sounds strange. All IP bans were removed quite a long time ago, so I don't really know what could be causing the problem. :unsure:
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Noooooo! ER, can you check with Berrys about that maybe? He gets that error at http://www.aiscripters.com/, too, so it isn't forum-related.

LightTree
Waheguru

Post by LightTree »

Archon wrote:my already low motivation for aiscripting
:( :(. Really hope this issue can be fixed.

kunyi
Guru

Post by kunyi »

i had this error message too some years ago a lot of times, maybe virus ... try reinstall ur win. We want horde updates !

Archon
Waheguru

Post by Archon »

ER wrote:Sounds strange. All IP bans were removed quite a long time ago, so I don't really know what could be causing the problem. :unsure:
Interesting. I can access here with my mobile phone via mobile data, but I get the same error message as on my computer when I use my WLAN instead.

ER
Waheguru

Post by ER »

IIRC you had the same kind of problem after you moved to your new place? not totally sure as it was a quite a while ago.
Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers.
He sent the invitation out the day after. Nobody attended.

Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks. ~ Holly Black

scripter64
Waheguru

Post by scripter64 »

Archon! I think that may mean your home modem's external IP address is in a blocked range or maybe directly blocked. While blocked on the home network, could you go to http://ipecho.net/plain, get your IP from that, and send it to ER by pm from your mobile, so Berrys could maybe check it with the host? Alternatively, could you request a new external IP address from your home ISP? I think turning off the modem for 10min can often get a new IP address, but in some cases, you have to call them. You can verify the external IP change from the same link.