Eagles Revenge v7.6

Upload your latest creations here.
Please note that by posting comments to posts in this forum you forfeit your personal copyright on whatever you post. AI Scripters reserves the right to re-use objective comments in script reviews without requiring the posting author's permission. Credit, where appropriate will be given in such cases.
CheeseOnToast
Yogi

Re: Eagles Revenge v7.6

Post by CheeseOnToast »

Still a strong AI, can still beat some modern UP scripts, impressive work. Improved v7.6 coming soon? :ph34r:

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

One defensive tower to protect the town during the transition to the castle age would be all what that lovely AI need to express all is power <3
:devil
ER already knows this☺
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

UnfairestEel
Waheguru

Post by UnfairestEel »

ER7 sells stone for more gold. This gives it a chance to win even if the flusher hits gold, it also makes it easier to fc-> a (potentially) faster fc time results.

The fastest way to make this ai stronger, would be to let it be more flexible (ie stop training eagles vs jaguars :lol: ) But ER will never do that, because it kills the idea of this ai. He did do it with pikes vs knights though, but there are a few good reasons for that:
1. Knight strategies 'were' common and a well executed one naturally defeated ER
2. Pikes also come from the barracks and use the same upgrades-> it's a natural switch from eagles to pikes.

I do believe that ER could probably further optimize this AI's "fast" fc, and make it the default strategy regardless whether the enemy flushes.
Replacing wheel barrow research in feudal with 2 villagers is advisable-> it is much easier to execute (meaning you can get even more ambitious with castle times) and is also naturally faster. Wheel barrow is advised for large number of dark vills, but against the modern ai flush, you should be aiming to get to castle age faster so there will not be as many dark age villagers.
Knowledge is Time.
This simple fact can be derived from these beliefs:
Time is Money.
Money is Power.
Knowledge is Power.
Therefore, Knowledge is Time.
Q.E.D.

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Does anyone know if ER is still working on this project??? It is AMAZING!! I think with new UP improvements (deer luring etc), the fc time could be even faster. B)
author of the Shadow AI and Snippets

Esty
Waheguru

Post by Esty »

I made a version compatible for DE !

- i fixed a bug which triggered on DE (villagers were retasking none stop because of " dropsite-min-distance live-boar < 6 " which stayed true even when the boar was fully eaten. yDE :blink:
- i added ri-eagle-warrior upgrade and added conditions to some researchs which would prevent "ri-eagle-warrior" to be prioritized
- i prevented ER to train eagle-scouts non stop in feudal-age
- i added loom and arson

That's it. Nothing more was modified.

Enjoy
Attachments
Eagles Revenge 7.6 DE.rar
(28.87 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Author of TRiBaL_Warrior, Yggdrasil, PharaoN, WoodyWood Pecker and currently :o dette :dance

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Nice :D

Promiskuitiv
Waheguru

Post by Promiskuitiv »

Sounds good!

Just the loom upgrade goes a bit against ER's philosophy (as I remember it) to just put all efforts towards making the Eagle Rush as strong as possible, even if more vulnerable to feudal attacks. In general it's sensible though. :)

Edit: And yes of course it doesn't matter with Aztecs on AoC anyway. :D

FireBall37
Swami

Post by FireBall37 »

Yes I believe it is smart. I have accidentally played Shadow vs ER and the only reason I noticed he wasn't Aztecs was how fast his villager pop was dropping lol